• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kard8p3

Oct 25, 2017
What do you mean by flash? He couldn't draw fights for shit. He could draw chars fine, fashion on the other hand was trash.

i mean the dumb crazy shit characters could do.

the stuff he drew for cover arts where pretty good in terms of fashion.

Also I love how V has fucking summoned canes, so dumb and awesome.

JumpCancel

Oct 26, 2017
I hope this is Angelo Dante. This is a boss I would love:

mQGl4j8.jpg

oF1u4W1.jpg

Wing Scarab

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
My only problem with this game is that I really don't like some of the enemy designs. That common enemy design look so whack compared to the common ones in other DMC games.

Oct 25, 2017
*Bloody Palace and demo are cool, wished we had gotten BP day 1 though.
Wonder if Bloody Palace will come out later because it will have online co-op?

Also, the environment where all 3 characters are in doesn't look huge or destructible like other places we've seen. Maybe that's how the game keeps framerate stable, less enemies and more restricted corridors during those moments.

IBLiSTRiGGER

Jun 7, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
tbh, as hype as majin dt is, i hope they don't implement it in the game, dmc 2 style. dmc v is too hype to have a 'win' button, lol. but there's no way they'd do that. these guys know what's up.

maybe it'll be a boss? or a one time deal? a reward for really, really, really sick, smoking style? damnit i'm practically vibrating in excitement over here.

Zimmiwood

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
oh gooooooshhhh
so glad i could catch this before bed. good wank material, will sleep well

Mercenary09

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've never understood making a demo exclusive to a console. You do nothing but hurt your potential audience size by doing that. I'm sure Microsoft paid them for it though even though Phil Spencer claims he's against that kind of thing.

Salty Rice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pancake City
HOLY SHIT GAME OF THE GENERATION

Itsuno the mad man. V looks sick, Majin Form, fucking everything else jesus....

Also i have finally a reason to dust off my Xbone. Cant wait.

>__

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 28, 2018
Exclusive demo on the console that has the smallest base of DMC fans....well thats one way to do marketing.

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
The Summoned Swords:
waBhw3A.gif

The white hair and teleports:
ybTHRax.gif

I'm not going to say it out loud, but you know what I'm talking about. YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Console exclusive demos for multiplatform games will never not be fucking stupid.

Exactly, it was stupid when RE7 and MH world demos were exclusive to one console, it's stupid now. It will be stupid if a RE2 demo is first released on PS4.

I am waiting for these demos to check how these games work on my PC vs PS4 Pro, that would help with purchasing decisions.

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I'm a massive fan of the summoner/necromancer archetype so V is basically fucking made for me, so excited.

Only problem is I think his cane animations are a little...mediocre, especially compared to the others.