• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
26047306_894154297419q8sxj.jpg

According to reports from China, a little-known games studio and publisher known as Yunchang Game (云畅游戏) has obtained the IP rights from Capcom to develop the first mobile game based on Devil May Cry. Currently titled as 鬼泣:巅峰之战 (Devil May Cry: Pinnacle of Combat), the mobile action RPG is expected to launch in China in 2018. Powered by Unity 3D, Yunchang Game is focused on the combat system, and confirmed there will be online modes, including team battles and real-time PVP. Only a few small images of the work-in-progress game is available, as seen below. Stay tuned for updates!

devil-may-cry-pinnaclb2q2j.jpg

A little hard to find more information outside of this. Seems it just got revealed and was left at that. Interesting to see that it'll have playable Vergil and Dante. Curious if those RPG elements might be something making their way into the rumored DMCV. At least the end of the year wasn't completely devoid of a new DMC game being revealed. Even if the bulk of us won't be able to play it. Not quite sure where the screens below are but the other source had them posted. So there must be a CG reveal trailer somewhere.

Source: http://www.3djuegos.com/comunidad-foros/tema/47475457/0/anuncian-devil-may-cry-pinnacle-of-combat/
Source:http://mmoculture.com/2017/12/devil...per-obtains-ip-rights-for-action-mobile-game/

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
I know some of you will be trolling but the OP literally says that's a Chinese studio and not Capcom's own studio.

So no, that's not DMCV.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
What did they do to Dantes face? He looks like generic Final Fantasy CGI character #75

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
feel free to die when you've had enough
useless cause is breaking your back

EDIT:
you got nothing and nothing's got you

Last edited:

Deleted member 4609

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hadn't considered that they might use a variation of DMC3's design for V. I hope it's more like 2, but I'll take Uncle Dante if needs be.