• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
eQM3S8o.jpg

So Capcom announced they will release this alongside DMC3 on Japan physically. It includes the first game on the cartridge and the other 2 on download codes, similar to their RE packs. Can't say I'm really surprised but I assumed they'd port DMC4 first before releasing this. Price will be 4990 yen.

neptunez

Apr 21, 2018
So they tried to see how much they could sell each individually, only to release all 3 as a bundle?

Sagadego17

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
btw the 360 collection size is
6.63 GB this is how poorly compressed this collection is on the switch, and sadly suckers will buy this shit

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas
Why didn't they just do this to begin with?

All three games at - what does that convert to? 30-40 dollars?

Also, DMC3 should be the one to get a physical copy. Itsuno got robbed.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
So how many people will buy this and try to sell the DMC2 code?

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
45.77 USD right now, so it's probably gonna be 49.99
Imagine if they release the collection, that doesn't even have all the games physically, for $50 when it's $30 on other platforms as the base price, lol. I got all these games + 4 for 10 bucks in a sale months ago.

Mgs2master2

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
is anyone surprised? I think most of us figured this out a while back. Cacpocm gonna cacpocom

they did the exact same with the RE collection

OP
OP
--R

--R

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine if they release the collection, that doesn't even have all the games physically, for $50 when it's $30 on other platforms as the base price, lol. I got all these games + 4 for 10 bucks in a sale months ago.

You can buy all 3 separately for $60! Ain't it great?!

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm sick of this shit. How can 3 old ass games not fit on a small Switch cart? Why the hell is Nintendo so cheap with carts. Why can't I just have games on a cart T_T. This is why I don't buy these game packs from the Switch.

OP
OP
--R

--R

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sick of this shit. How can 3 old ass games not fit on a small Switch cart? Why the hell is Nintendo so cheap with carts. Why can't I just have games on a cart T_T. This is why I don't buy these game packs from the Switch.

It's not really Nintendo's fault. They offer big cartridges that could fit all 3 games perfectly.

Sagadego17

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
they're not the game shouldn't be 15.83 gigabytes the ps4 collection is around 12, hell they released Dragon's Dogma on a full cart aka 16 gigabyte cart (
12.1GB game size) for 30$

Fularu

Oct 25, 2017
Of course Capcom would do it like that

Overcharge and only have the first game on cart completely missing the point of physical releases for people

They can keep their garbage

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Wow, they messed up BAD on this one. Why isn't it 3 on the cart? Reminds me of 0 being on the cart for RE Origins Collection.