• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wish more games included stuff like this. They did in DMC3 too(as well as some mocap stuff) and its just so fun to see.

Though my favorite is when they literally just use a DMC4 Nero action figure.

Oct 27, 2017
The game is amazing, but it was stuff like this that was really nice to see because it showed how much everyone enjoyed actually making it, and I always appreciate that element.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
I thought I was gonna die laughing when I realized the guy in a tracksuit flapping his arms was Griffon.

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I loved them! I'd seen a good chunk of the earlier missions scenes already, so starting the game up with these on was hilarious.

As an aside for anyone who enjoys watching scenes being staged from the ground up like this, Hellblade has some great documentary footage about capturing the both the visual and audible style of that games cutscenes.

OP
OP
Gold Arsene

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I loved them! I'd seen a good chunk of the earlier missions scenes already, so starting the game up with these on was hilarious.

As an aside for anyone who enjoys watching scenes being staged from the ground up like this, Hellblade has some great documentary footage about capturing the both the visual and audible style of that games cutscenes.
I really need to get Hellblade.