• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
I enjoyed their "press conference" last year, I'm not sure that I want them to do the same schtick this year though.

data

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder what they're going to do this year. Anticipating the crazy again

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
This time at least they'll have at an actual announcement with Serious Sam 4, but don't expect much more than that.

I'll check a look.

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
please please please provide some kind of an update on Eitr.
i know it's probably dead just let me dream okay?

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017

Smash Kirby

One Winged Slayer
Nov 7, 2017
I want to see all of the Serious Sam games on the switch. It is a series I really enjoy.

Oct 26, 2017
It was funny for a bit, but I was not a fan of it as a whole. Even as a parody it felt like commentary of conferences of old and not what companies outside of EA are doing today.

Fiel

Oct 30, 2017
Devolver win E3 last year for me.

Looking forward to actual show they are going to put in :) I like that they are not just video marathon showcase but actual show that suppose to be on stage.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
I really liked Nina Struthers so I'd be down with more of her.

It's too late, she's already moved on to the future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Where are they holding it this year? Didnt the Dave Lang memorial arena got turned into a bowling alley?

Last edited:

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I tuned in last year hoping to get some news of Talos Principle 2. I didn't get that but I did get the most bizarrely unique presentation I can remember happening from an E3 'press conference.'

I look forward to more of that.

And if anyone else is curious about the state of Talos Principle 2, according to someone claiming to be a Croteam dev, it's still in planning stages, as of four months ago.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheTalosPr...ph/whats_the_latest_on_the_talos_principle_2/

SephLuis

Oct 25, 2017
Last year was great because no one expected a parody.
I wonder what they can do this year that we already expect something nuts.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
It was funny and all... but I was expecting some megaton announcements being an e3 conference and all. Guess I'll have no/minimal expectations this time

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
i enjoyed last years press conference but it would be cool if they actually make some real game announcements this time

i've been waiting to see what the dennaton guys work on for years now, hotline miami 2 came out in 2015

someone should update the final e3 schedule

Dark_Castle

Oct 27, 2017
I thought last year was abit too tryhard funny, but I'm curious what they'll come up with this time.

Icky Thump

Oct 30, 2017
It's too late, she's already moved on to the future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's future's
Hahahaha, Dangit now I have to watch this again. Post more Gifs!

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm. Could you elaborate on this?
. Twitch laid off 25 people from Twitch Studios (the part that did streams for events and conventions), and reports said that between the names was Jon Carnage, who hosted the show last year. However, his Twitter account says he's still at twitch, so maybe the report was inaccurate?

Deleted member 16576

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They have to do things differently than last year, right? It was funny once, but now that everyone is expecting something, it'll be hard to pull it off a second time. What if they just had a regular press conference? That would surprise everyone.

One negative from last year: Devolver actually has incredible games being published every year, and while I thought making fun of press conferences was a good idea, it could have used less jokes and showed more games for the developers' sakes.