• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
This joke really went over the head of some, didn't it? Reminds me of the Suda thread about him saying he's releasing NMH in January to avoid ruining Smash's launch and the first post explained the obvious joke.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Rockstar is ridiculous and pathetic for turning around and doing the same shit they did with the last GTA and this highlights it. Stop making people wait years for your games on PC.

Also, isn't this fucking apparent they are ribbing Rockstar? By the replies some seem to not think so.

It aint ridculous if they know everyone is going to line up and buy it no matter what. So they can take their time and do it in any fashion they want. It damn sure didn't stop anybody in any significant numbers form buying GTAV on PC.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
What? That doesn't make sense. They made tons of money with GTA V. They sold 100 million copies in 5 years. And there is GTA online. I don't think so...

latest

Buzzman

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It might not. And why does it need to in the first place?
?? Nothing needs to happen. Rockstar doesn't need to develop games for consoles either.
And as for "might", who are you fooling here exactly? You really think they're going to be so stupid as to leave millions of sales on the table for nothing? That's insulting to Rockstar IMO.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure whats funnier, Devolver Digital's tweets or the melts taking it seriously.

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's just silly. PC can't possibly run the game. Devolver should be getting these dudes devkits of the upcoming next gen PC2.

Trejo

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know, this seems kinda scummy to me...

Obviously they're joking but how do you feel if you're Rockstar? Some low budget indie publisher (relative to the level of Rockstar/Take Two) is calling you out publicly for not announcing a PC version and asking for likes on Twitter.

Rockstar obviously didn't announce a PC version for specific reasons, probably because of Take Two. This just seems like a cheap way for Devolver to make Rockstar look bad and in the process generate publicity for themselves.
Geez. How will Mr. Rockstar ever cope?

Jason Frost

Oct 27, 2017
No joke, I really think that Devolver Digital should try to do something about saving the last two episodes of The Walking Dead Season 4.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017

Obviously they're joking but how do you feel if you're Rockstar? Some low budget indie publisher (relative to the level of Rockstar/Take Two) is calling you out publicly for not announcing a PC version and asking for likes on Twitter.

Rockstar obviously didn't announce a PC version for specific reasons, probably because of Take Two. This just seems like a cheap way for Devolver to make Rockstar look bad and in the process generate publicity for themselves.
6Qfs8p6.gif

XSX

Oct 31, 2017
Lol. As if PC would ever be able put out graphics as good as PS4/Xbox. That shit is for word processing and spreadsheets.

Aug 29, 2018

Rockstar wouldn't care because they are a massive successful corporation not the little baby in your profile pic

Aselith

Oct 27, 2017
If I wasn't aware the bias came from my line of work, I'd guess some of you must be punch drunk.

Holy shit, of course he's kidding. Jesus Christ, does it actually need to be spelled out?

Cpt-Gargamel was kidding too. You played yourself!

Wait, maybe you were triple kidding....uh, fuck fuck fuck... I was quad kidding! Yeah, don't @ me or you played yourself!

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
Sounds like kind of an underhanded jab at Rockstar to stop being a douche and to just announce the PC version.