• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jockel

Oct 27, 2017
Berlin
Woah they're making a PC 2?!
PC TWO? What year are you from, old timer?
1200px-NEC_PC-9801_RX_Personal_Computer.jpg

Reven Wolf

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's very kind of Devolver Digital to make such a generous offer to such a small and inexperienced studio as Rockstar.

chrisypoo

Oct 27, 2017
This thread is a legitimate goldmine of posters who don't understand comedy. I wish they tagged members more on Era, there's some great candidates in here.

TemplaerDude

Oct 25, 2017
3 pages of some cringe-worthy whoosh going on here. Some of you need to check on your funny bone. And sarcasm meters.

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
They actually meant PC Engine kits you guys

I bet RDR2 would need the Arcade CD-ROM hu-card though

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
This joke really went over the head of some, didn't it? Reminds me of the Suda thread about him saying he's releasing NMH in January to avoid ruining Smash's launch and the first post explained the obvious joke.
Haha yeah. The funniest posts in both of these threads are people who took it seriously and even seemed offended by the implication that Smash or Rockstar would need any help. Double the dumb.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
I don't know, this seems kinda scummy to me...

Obviously they're joking but how do you feel if you're Rockstar? Some low budget indie publisher (relative to the level of Rockstar/Take Two) is calling you out publicly for not announcing a PC version and asking for likes on Twitter.

Rockstar obviously didn't announce a PC version for specific reasons, probably because of Take Two. This just seems like a cheap way for Devolver to make Rockstar look bad and in the process generate publicity for themselves.
picardfacepalm.jpg

Even funnier than the tweets are the people in here not getting the joke or even take a twitter post as a serious insult... how dense do you have to be?

Shoshi

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
Explanation:
Devolver is a company that wants to be positioned as "indie" and by this tweet they want to show people that "hey everybody! R* wants to rob you twice! Why not buy Hotline Miami instead, (for the third time), now for the Switch!"

Last edited:

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
Explanation:
Devolver is a company that wants to be positioned as "indie" and by this tweet they want to show people that "hey everybody! R* wants to rob you twice! Why not buy Miami Vice instead, (for the third time), now for the Switch!"

Is there such a thing as terminal overthinking? I would consult a doctor, just in case. :S

(it also took me a while to understand by Miami Vice you mean Hotline Miami... probably).

Oct 27, 2017
Explanation:
Devolver is a company that wants to be positioned as "indie" and by this tweet they want to show people that "hey everybody! R* wants to rob you twice! Why not buy Hotline Miami instead, (for the third time), now for the Switch!"
But the game isn't on the Switch and the only game that got rereleased was Hotline Miami 1 which gave you the PS4/Vita/PS3 versions. Hotline Miami 2 came out at the same time for all platforms and if you bought it on PlayStation you get it for PS3/4/Vita.

Shoshi

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
Isn't Hotline Miami 1 on Switch!?OMG!
It's cool of Devolver to offer much crossplay on PS though!

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Disgusting, who the hell are these nobodies and why are they being so out of order towards Rockstar?

I'm sure Rockstar know exactly what they are doing and don't need some nobody to make a call to Steam.

Akronis

Prophet of Regret - Lizard Daddy
Oct 25, 2017
I can't tell if people in this thread are being serious or not, holy shit.

Some of you need to learn humor.