• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zoph

Oct 25, 2017
Nielsen was not evil *enough* for this administration. We need to be acutely aware of what the President wants to do with the border and what he has been telling us all along: he wants to close it off completely and indiscriminately use lethal force against anybody crossing.

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
97KMKcX.gif

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
Utterly detestable woman. The arrogance with which she spoke to the reporters and even Congress was infuriating.

Fuck off forever, please.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Hope this job haunts her for the rest of her life. May she never have a moment's peace in public ever again.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Byebitch.gif

I hope karma smacks the fuck out of you for the rest of your miserable life.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
There's almost certainly someone way worse waiting in the wings. And Barr demonstrates that any trash Trump nominates will get confirmed by the GOP Senate.

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017
Don't leap for joy just yet -- someone even worse may be waiting in the wings.
absolutely. stephen miller just the other day got trump to yank his ICE director nominee for not being tough enough on immigration. it can always get worse.

i wonder if she's resigning over some specific action she was asked to take or if it's just the result of the long-simmering tensions between her & Trump, where Trump is constantly berating her for not single-handedly fixing the border and she's always having to explain that no, she can't do such-and-such thing because there are laws.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
What a terrible and despicable human being. Just like almost everyone else who works for this administration.

I expect Trump to find someone even worse. Because that's the world we live in.

Dark_EMT

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
She actually seemed like a very professional person. Probably forced to say a lot of things.

OP
OP

OtherWorldly

Banned
Dec 3, 2018

....I am pleased to announce that Kevin McAleenan, the current U.S. Customs and Border Protection Commissioner, will become Acting Secretary for @DHSgov. I have confidence that Kevin will do a great job!

A senior administration official tell CNN that DHS secretary Nielsen's meeting with President Trump at the White House did not go well and she is considering resigning. Stay tuned as this is a developing story —

It's going to get worse.

Trump knows his only hope is to manufacture a crisis that will get every racist in America to march to the polls.

They want people to think America is literally under siege by an army storming the borders.

smellyjelly

Avenger
Aug 2, 2018
She actually seemed like a very professional person. Probably forced to say a lot of things.

Ah, yes, the mouthpiece of the administration and individual whose responsibility it was spread misinformation as well as denying the existence of the child separation policies.

what an admirable and professional person, she had no choice in the matter.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
trump wants to kill people at the border. That's his goal with this. Even evil monsters like Nielsen have their limits, trump on the other hand has none.