Diablo 3: Eternal Collection (Nintendo Switch Release) |OT| Stay a while, and listen...

Oct 25, 2017
Hi, guys.

I've been thinking about getting this game now that it's on sale. So, I would like to ask, how does the game look on the switch? Does it look sharp? From the screenshots, it kinda looks a little blurry to me and I've been turned off by Warframe because it looks blurry. LOL. Thanks.

Oct 26, 2017
United States
Bought the game with it being on sale. Already have it on PS4 and put a lot of time into it there but hard to resist being able to play this on the go.

Please feel free to add me, I'll be online playing.

SW-5064-7688-7401

Hi, guys.

I've been thinking about getting this game now that it's on sale. So, I would like to ask, how does the game look on the switch? Does it look sharp? From the screenshots, it kinda looks a little blurry to me and I've been turned off by Warframe because it looks blurry. LOL. Thanks.
It looks really good! By far my favorite version of the game. Definitely sharper than Warframe.

Oct 25, 2017
It looks really good! By far my favorite version of the game. Definitely sharper than Warframe.
I see. Thanks for your input. Looks like I'm getting the game.

Additional question, should I start with the main campaign or jump straight to adventure mode? Are there unlockables by finishing the campaign? I've only finished the campaign on PC when vanilla launched and I didn't get the expansion. Didn't care for the story.

Oct 30, 2017
I see. Thanks for your input. Looks like I'm getting the game.

Additional question, should I start with the main campaign or jump straight to adventure mode? Are there unlockables by finishing the campaign? I've only finished the campaign on PC when vanilla launched and I didn't get the expansion. Didn't care for the story.
The main campaign doesn't really give you anything you couldn't get from adventure mode, so you may as well jump straight in.

Oct 28, 2017
Just dealt with Act 2's boss and I feel like Wizard is incredible easy mode, even on harder difficulties. I understand everyone says to just play Adventure but I might as well play the story as I've never done so before.

Disintegrate with the cone upgrade is absolutely incredible. Just melting everything that runs at me.

Oct 31, 2017
So I got the game on sale along with the discount coins I have amassed, not bad for 25 euro. I tried to look for the answers so apologies if this has been asked before:

How do you enable couch co-op? Can I do it on a Seasonal character and can this be done in Campaign or is it Adventure only? I cannot find an option to turn this on.

With new season starting so soon, is there a point even playing season 15? What happens to the seasonal character I am playing currently?

Oct 25, 2017
So I got the game on sale along with the discount coins I have amassed, not bad for 25 euro. I tried to look for the answers so apologies if this has been asked before:

How do you enable couch co-op? Can I do it on a Seasonal character and can this be done in Campaign or is it Adventure only? I cannot find an option to turn this on.

With new season starting so soon, is there a point even playing season 15? What happens to the seasonal character I am playing currently?
Just bought the game myself too. :)

Did you mean, what happens to you're seasonal character when the season ends? I've searched around and they say that seasonal characters become non-seasonal and keep whatever items that character acquired. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Oct 31, 2017
Just bought the game myself too. :)

Did you mean, what happens to you're seasonal character when the season ends? I've searched around and they say that seasonal characters become non-seasonal and keep whatever items that character acquired. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
So this means it would be best to wait with making a seasonal character until January then? That is one of the things I am trying to figure out. Apart from finding the couch multiplayer option completely at a loss here.

Oct 25, 2017
So this means it would be best to wait with making a seasonal character until January then? That is one of the things I am trying to figure out. Apart from finding the couch multiplayer option completely at a loss here.
IMO, I don't think there's any disadvantage in starting a seasonal character right now. You get to keep your items anyway. And if you manage to get a seasonal set, that would be a plus to me.

Oct 27, 2017
France
Yep, even if the end of the season was in 3 days, it would still be better to start a seasonal character. You lose anything in seasons, all is transferred after. You can get free stuff with the seasonal journey and everybody is there. You'll feel alone with a non seasonal character (but let's be honest, most of the crowd is at the beginning of each season).

Oct 31, 2017
Yep, even if the end of the season was in 3 days, it would still be better to start a seasonal character. You lose anything in seasons, all is transferred after. You can get free stuff with the seasonal journey and everybody is there. You'll feel alone with a non seasonal character (but let's be honest, most of the crowd is at the beginning of each season).
Thanks! Will play this way. Still, I cannot find a way to start a couch coop session in this game. Am I missing something? This should not be this difficult right?

Oct 25, 2017
Just beated the game on normal difficult.
Since is the only one available during the first playthrough, I found the game kinda easy since it was virtually impossible to die.

But, in the end, the nephalem has done the impossible.

Oct 25, 2017
Finished Act IV, I'm guessing that's the end of the original campaign and Act V is from the expansion? Is it worth playing or should I just go into adventure mode or seasons? I'm getting kind of bored with my Necromancer tbh.

May 3, 2018
Finished Act IV, I'm guessing that's the end of the original campaign and Act V is from the expansion? Is it worth playing or should I just go into adventure mode or seasons? I'm getting kind of bored with my Necromancer tbh.
I enjoyed going into the houses for mini-quests in town. Getting my revenge on Adria was satisfying. And I REALLY enjoyed seeing all 3 follower's tales to an end, as well as Zei's story. All in all I'd say I liked Act V the most.

Nov 27, 2017
I was worried I wouldn't be in time for the season rewards because I got the game pretty late. But in hindsight... not bad for one weekend of play.

Bonus clips:

This game is so damn good!

Oct 28, 2017
Any tips for Belial in act 2? Playing on master difficulty the first time and now i have a feeling to hit the first wall.
Once he starts with green sources that cover the whole ground i'm nearly instadeath.

Nov 27, 2017
Any tips for Belial in act 2? Playing on master difficulty the first time and now i have a feeling to hit the first wall.
Once he starts with green sources that cover the whole ground i'm nearly instadeath.
Nearly instadeath is not instagib, so that's a good start and means it's doable.
As for the green stuff... you dodge it matrix style. It helps if you have a moving attack. In my case I was using Demon Hunter's strafe, attacking while dodging. Vaulting (dash) whenever I cornered myself on the pattern to an unmarked spot. This boss took so many lives back when I played this on hardcore, hehe.

Of course, the easier way out is just lowering the difficulty. There's no shame in that. I did my leveling through the campaign and starting first on Expert and slowly upping the difficulty once I picked up a few gears with good stats.