Diablo 3: Eternal Collection (Nintendo Switch Release) |OT| Stay a while, and listen...

Mondai

Dec 8, 2018
This season has completely reinvigorated my love for Diablo 3 again, anyone need help with the season?

Oct 31, 2017
So i finished the game with a non-seasonal character, can i use this character to play season mode? I have been just playing Adventure mode and doing bounties would i be better off just doing bounties or is it a case of i should do what ever i like.

JNH

Oct 27, 2017
France
You can use 'rebirth' but you'll lose all your XP, a seasonal character = start from scratch (no XP, no items).

Welp, less than five days before season 17 ends, this just happened...

Running a Jade Harvester WD but still only had a crummy regular Sacred Harvester knife up till now. Randomly went to Kadala, gambled for two one-handed items. One was a Thunderfury; the other was a freaking Primal Ancient Sacred Harvester.

I don't even want to know the odds of that. Kadala has 1 in 10 chance for legendaries; legendaries have 1 in 450 chance to be Primal, and it was the exact one-handed weapon I needed, out of all the 1H weapons in the game. (And I rolled another legendary just before it.)

I think I should go buy a lottery ticket...

Here's a before-and-after, with the new weapon fully enchanted and Ramaladni'd:

Oct 31, 2017
So i am planning on starting a new char for the new season, what do i do with the jewels i get and whats the purpose of the jewel person, I feel like i have been playing it wrong in some ways (even though i guess theres no right and wrong way to play D3)