• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What should the new clan shorthand be?

• RERA

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • ResEra

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • RTE

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Duh, I'll throw in my 2 cents

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • ERA

Votes: 65 79.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrDaravon

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, when I was having to manage inventory back into non-seasons I would just only keep Ancient/not-legacy stuff.

naff

Unshakeable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Hey, I'm likely to be pretty active on NA this season. At least in spurts... Definitely keen to play with the ERA clan, i'm casual but enjoy playing e.g. i comfortably hit guardian last season mostly solo but i'm not crushing any leaderboards.

Wallach

Oct 26, 2017
Hey, I'm like to be pretty active on NA this season. At least in spurts... Definitely keen to play with the ERA clan, i'm casual but enjoy playing e.g. i comfortably hit guardian last season mostly solo but im not crushing any leaderboards

Don't worry too much about it, I'd say the majority of the clan is actually solo players doing whatever.

Think I might actually start Barbarian this season.

IceMarker

Oct 26, 2017
United States
Raticus, myself, Baliis, etc. handle NA and we can shoot you an invite if you either send a join request searching for the clan or just shoot me a whisper. IceMarker#1172

naff

Unshakeable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Don't worry too much about it, I'd say the majority of the clan is actually solo players doing whatever.

Think I might actually start Barbarian this season.

I'm definitely keen to get into some group meta rifting. Last season was my first since vanilla so i had a lot to catch up on. Mained Wiz and Necro. Necro seemd fairly dull outside of Inarius brews, tho i enjoyed some Trag pushing. Lightning Archon Wizard was bae. I kept up with S12 changes for a while, but i kinda lost impetus to keep up once i stopped playing Season 11. Changes sound great though, and Barb seems like a pretty solid bet. I will likely start with a wiz though since i'm so familiar with all the various setups + Woh Explosive Blast buff will be so sick for TXIII farming.

Oct 29, 2017
Hi everyone.

Got 88 solo with Uliana and no augments. Think I can get 90 with some pylon luck. 1260ish paragon. Gear decent.

I think Monkey set will be best for monk this season.

EDIT - Check that, I did a 90 with ease. 91 no augs definitely doable.

Last edited:

JohnOfMars

Fighting Lion
Oct 25, 2017
Mars
D3 is one of my favorite games of all time. It's always there when you need it and is always a good time. I love starting a new season with my friends and gearing up. I love the power fantasy.

This season's wings look dope af!

ZPOD5G7VGEGC1509140137267.jpg

I'm sure everyone here already uses it, but this Season Journey trackeris great.

And here's the Season Journey Builds Tier list (video) and summary below:

ZOmmxNx.png

Strider

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Most likely gonna roll an uliana monk for S12...

But as someone that hated archon builds but had been wanting to play Wizard in recent months... That class is tempting.

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for this season. I played Season 11 mostly as a monk, but this time I'll play a Wizard. Also because the new Wizard set is dope.

Deleted member 82

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
D3 is one of my favorite games of all time. It's always there when you need it and is always a good time. I love starting a new season with my friends and gearing up. I love the power fantasy.

This season's wings look dope af!

ZPOD5G7VGEGC1509140137267.jpg

I'm sure everyone here already uses it, but this Season Journey trackeris great.

And here's the Season Journey Builds Tier list (video) and summary below:

ZOmmxNx.png

I've wanted to go back to the crusader for a while now. I'll think I'll go Shieldsader/Cpt. America this season.

Akai_XIII

Oct 26, 2017
I really don't get on well with the Int based classes, don't really enjoy any of the builds I've tried. The Garg WD is the most fun I've had... But compared to the Shadow Impale DH, Leapquake Barb and Ulianna/WoL Monk they're just no fun.

Tachya

Oct 25, 2017
I might actually try and main a Necro this season. As mentioned, I only really got one power-leveled last time and didn't actually play it much since I didn't have all the build-defining items.

Maybe finally go for a WD? Never played one, but the reason being is that I never liked the aesthetic.

Or perhaps time to cycle back to Barb? Been awhile since I made one of those.

My usual fallbacks are Wizard, Demon Hunter, and Monk.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
As soon as people discovered how good melee/Inarius was they literally had to nerf it simply because of the proc co-efficient was too high for Mirinae's.
I just got Bone Spear and that decimates Blues and Yellows right now. Plus I have several skeletons following me and they amazing at crowd control.

Baliis

Oct 25, 2017
I've wanted to go back to the crusader for a while now. I'll think I'll go Shieldsader/Cpt. America this season.

What build does it use, akkhans? I played blessed shield a bit several seasons ago, but with LoN. It was really fun, but just got way too squishy with only LoNs defenses, needed more layers.

Kamagii

Oct 27, 2017
South of Heaven
Pretty cool cosmetic item this season is wings. I dropped from the NG clan and would like an invite to the Era clan if possible

Deadfox #11167

NA server

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dunfisch

Dunfisch

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty cool cosmetic item this season is wings. I dropped from the NG clan and would like an invite to the Era clan if possible

Deadfox #11167

Always specifiy which region you play in, so we can get you sorted faster. Since you say you were in a GAF clan and dropped out, it kinda must be the NA one, cause I got a full list of all members from the EU one and you're not on there. Raticus can get you sorted out.

Raticus79

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Sure, I'll get in and send those tonight if no one beats me to it.

I'm just going to clear out the NA GAF clan this Friday and send invites to the remaining members. That way with the 10 day invite timer, it gives a few days overlap after season start for people to get in there and accept over the following weekend if they aren't in there on Thursday the 9th.

I'll keep it held on that alt just so the tag doesn't get picked up for troll purposes, but I don't think there's anyone left who would want to take over on the GAF side.

Last edited:

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Played D3 when it first came out on PS4. Haven't played for over a year.

Bought the Necromancer and have been playing him for a couple of days. Just killed the fairy in Act 2.

I've never played a season, so I have no clue what to expect.

If I want to participate, should I stop playing and wait for the start of the new season to start a Necromancer from scratch?

Is there an NA PSN clan? Can I join?

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
I think im in for this season as a Monk, been playing Asia server but will switch to NA this cycle. Gonna ask for a invite soon.

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England
Hey thanks for the invite, Dunfisch.

Nabbed Necromancer and giving it a go through the classic story mode. Haven't done that in a while, and wanted to take it "slow". Pretty damn fun so far! Necromancer was my Diablo II boy, so this is pretty ace.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
What's the difference between the clan and community things, btw? My tag is AlexBasch#1458.

I have no idea how multiplayer works in this game. Are mics mandatory?

Deleted member 82

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey thanks for the invite, Dunfisch.

Nabbed Necromancer and giving it a go through the classic story mode. Haven't done that in a while, and wanted to take it "slow". Pretty damn fun so far! Necromancer was my Diablo II boy, so this is pretty ace.

The necromancer in D3 is a bit different and, dare I say, better/more fun overall than the necro in D2. At least when it comes to skeletons. They're way more effective than they used to be and can do a tremendous amount of damage at high level. I still don't like the very short duration of skeletal mages though.

What's the difference between the clan and community things, btw? My tag is AlexBasch#1458.

I have no idea how multiplayer works in this game. Are mics mandatory?

Communities are much less restrictive than clans, but they're essentially a glorified chat channel. Clans have tags, a hierarchy, leaderboards, a dedicated subsection in the social/friends list menu, and a limited number of spots (though more than enough for our needs).

Mics are not mandatory by any means, unless maybe you're pushing very high-end stuff and need extreme group coordination to make it out of a very high-level greater rift in time. That said, some people in the clan will sometimes voice chat while playing together. Especially at the beginning of a season. I know I've pushed for it in the past. Keep in mind that 1) you can never have more than 4 players together in the same game, 2) Battle.net now has an integrated voice chat feature, so it's pretty convenient to set up.

Melville

Oct 27, 2017
Mics are not mandatory by any means, unless maybe you're pushing very high-end stuff and need extreme group coordination to make it out of a very high-level greater rift in time. That said, some people in the clan will sometimes voice chat while playing together.

Speaking of which, I finally got myself a mic. Let's break that GR100 limit this season!

OP
OP
Dunfisch

Dunfisch

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of which, I finally got myself a mic. Let's break that GR100 limit this season!

Ambition! I like it. I can't promise I'll be there for this undertaking, there's a lot of IRL stuff which will most likely keep me away from binging on Diablo too much... so if I want this, I'll have to go all in during whatever time I set aside.

Thankfully though, it should be rather smoother sailing this time, given all the crazy buffs going arond.