• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Strakt

Oct 27, 2017

There are more in the link below:

IYXUMEZ.jpg

Bt1muJA.jpg

wMUuBxc.jpg
m5tAZfC.jpg

aZ6W0Ox.jpg

QG3t1Ed.jpg

QmR13Kk.jpg

9A4aKTS.jpg

odh0iiA.jpg

kBLcAmi.jpg

siwmbqh.jpg

CFPwIvJ.jpg

ZPt5X7U.jpg

3SYQHZ6.jpg

garion333

Oct 27, 2017
This is almost too far into the dark, gothic look for me. Spikes and chains taking the place of Nomura's zippers.

Trickster

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks cool, look forward to playing if they atone for the Blitzchung debacle. Until then, free Hong Kong

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
that's some of the most impressive artwork for a videogame i've ever seen. doubt it'll translate that well to ingame graphics though.
so much better than diablo 3 though, what did they even smoke when they made diablo 3 look like world of warcraft?

badcrumble

Oct 25, 2017
Love that sense of the art.

I think it's important, though, for Diablo not just to feel occasionally *grand*, but to really evoke a sense of a sort of Dark Ages aesthetic (even if it's mixing and matching the aesthetics of "dark ages" for different civilizations that happened centuries apart in our world). Give me that sense of towns being these tiny wretched areas of relative safety (but also squalor), while the 'wild' is truly unknown and frightening and uncivilized (and has occasional evidence that attempts to live in it were doomed in the most horrifying fashion, a la The VVitch).

Don't just give me Paradise Lost/Dante's Inferno sort of cosmic-evil stuff, but also emphasize the general wretchedness of life in Sanctuary.

Oct 26, 2017
I don't get why it's so hard not to give Blizzard money when the game won't be out for atleast a year.

Just don't give them money.