• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ricelord

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Moff

Oct 26, 2017
gameplay looks a lot worse than I expected. first generation smartphone diablo clone UI and artdesign way too close to D3 to be even a little exciting. hard pass.

Keasar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Umeå, Sweden
The graphics are nice at least, but I have absolutely no confidence in the control scheme. So far every action game on mobile plays like a small, phone sized disaster.

Oct 27, 2017
Wow at the hate for that in the YouTube comments. I'm actually super excited about Diablo on mobile. Seems like touch based controls would adapt well to the way Diablo plays. Also agreed they are going to make shitloads of money with this. Just imagine the amount of people who will spend on microtransactions to get better loot.

Deleted member 10549

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Gameplay looks good, but I'm worried because its made by NetEase. They make so many crappy mobile games x_x

Toucan

Oct 30, 2017
Surprised by how bad this makes me feel, even though it was obvious it was coming.

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
I could not be more disapointed. Even the dev annoucing it seemed ashamed, his fake excitment was so obvious. The crowd did not give a shit at all.

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017
It'll make bank, but definitely not for me.

I think the controls are gonna make/break this, and I've yet to be ever really impressed at a mobile game controls without some peripheral.

Deleted member 9317

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
Diablo® Immortal™ is a mobile Massively Multiplayer Online Action RPG (MMOARPG) developed by Blizzard Entertainment in partnership with NetEase, coming exclusively to Android, iPhone and iPad.

Experience the world of Sanctuary in a persistent, always-online adventure anywhere, anytime.

Join a worldwide community as you battle side by side to vanquish ancient evils, explore perilous dungeons, and of course, get legendary loot.

jefjay

Oct 25, 2017
Could be cool, but did they announce it's pricing? That's often the key (for me) if it will be good or not. A F2P Diablo would worry me...

Skux

Oct 26, 2017
It just looks so cheap when there are dozens of these types of games on mobile already.

And all of them are free-to-play grindfests gated by pay-to-win mechanics.

That poor announcer looks like he had a panic attack. I would too if I had to announce Diablo mobile.

Khezu

Oct 25, 2017
Can I at least drop 500 dollars to get some gacha waifus?
Like what else is the point of a mobile game....

Female wizard was always kinda cute.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
No thanks. Not a good look to reveal on the same day that an infinitely more attractive mobile Diablo releases