• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KKRT

Oct 27, 2017
Animations looked rough, framerate was all over the place and gameplay looked early, but i like the design of slower pace game and i hope they stick to it.
I want something else to clusterfuck that D3 was or PoE end-game gameplay in many builds is.
Speed meta is fun, but slower and methodical gameplay can be very fun as well.
Art direction is quite good.

Game is definitely not releasing next year, i dont know if it will be even ready for 2021 knowing Blizzard dev times.

Deleted member 2620

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not a Diablo guy but the play footage shown looks pretty fun and since this is console simultaneous release I probably won't have to deal with that point and click single-character action game interface I hate so much.

probably would still have to deal with Item Noise though so I shouldn't get too excited

Deleted member 7883

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ive been playing D3 since launch (i grew up with D2) and for the whole damn time i didn't understand why people were complaining about the aesthetic of the game. It looked like a moody oil painting that wasn't afraid to show some pop here and there, but still conveyed a sense of a land past it's prime that's being overrun by demons.

me, ten seconds into the gameplay trailer: "ohhh so that's what they mean"

Maxina

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Looks and sounds great. Will buy it when its on sale from a 3rd party seller because fuck Blizzard.

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
Free Xinjiang. Denounce authoritarian governments. Support free speech. Blizzard, we need specifics.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Gameplay environments are way, way too visually bland thus far, but cool, I guess. Especially with the fact it's a joint release across PC and consoles.

Hopefully Blizzard grows a spine before release.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Certainly looks rough but the core is there. Cannot wait to see how it progresses.

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Da8BYja.jpg

Need all of these

Maximus

Oct 27, 2017
Wow looks good from those brief glimpses. Tonally looks more fitting for the franchise.

Tatsu91

Banned
Apr 7, 2019
User Banned (1 week): Antagonising other members, history of prior infractions
looks cool but i am going to have to skip it out of principle sad to see most won't and will continue to support blizzard over Hong kong

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
I've been playing Blizzard games longer than many of you have been alive. I know what to reasonably expect. This was a disappointment, and it's because of current gen console targeting almost assuredly.
Eh I don't think so. Just look at what PS4 and X1 are capable of graphically. I never expected the new Diablo looking like God of War or Red Dead 2. And they probably want this to be able to run on most PCs instead of targeting the high end market. Diablo is super-mainstream.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
User banned (2 days): hostility and generalizations/accusations towards other members
A cool CGI is all it took for people to forget about HK, cool.

Dark_Castle

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully the combat will be improved as the development goes, because right now I think Lost Ark still has it beat.

Oct 28, 2017
Graphics look like something that'll be possible on mobile devices in just a few years. What a bummer. Maybe my expectations were too high.

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
The gameplay while good, did look a good bit early to me. The absence of any loot or UI also tells me we got a good long ways to go. Pretty much what I expected but hoped it'd be closer. Ofc it's just my impression, plz prove me wrong Blizz!!

Broadbandit

Oct 29, 2017
Was announced as ps4/x1/pc thinking a 2020 release especially since there is a playable demo today at the show

EDarkness

Oct 25, 2017
I want my badass Demon Hunter to come back, so I hope it's not just three characters to start.

Oct 25, 2017
Looks much better than I expected, im actually stunned. Finally a proper art style again. Also people saying it looks like desaturated Diablo 3 are stoned lol.

Skux

Oct 26, 2017
Gameplay looks slow. I hope they didn't dumb it down to make it work on consoles.