• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 67800

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 30, 2020
Last edited:

canderous

Prophet of Truth
Jun 12, 2020
sCDx9V6.jpg

Risev

Oct 27, 2017
Now this is what a lighthearted leak looks like.

That GTA thread is giving me incredibly sad vibes once people found out source code got leaked.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
ok someone hack Square, I want that XVI trailer scheduled for next month to be leaked too

/s

onesvenus

May 27, 2018
That looks great although big enemies seem to have A LOT of health. You can't even see it going down when you hit them

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
You disguise your voices but keep saying each other's names?

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
haha i like how the player/leaker said "this is not diablo 4" as they checked out the store
and another just casually said "it is"

Taleboules

Community Manager at Light Brick Studio
Verified
Jun 11, 2021
files.fm

mp4: Diablo-IV-Gameplay-Video-1-2_h264-xx3SwWob.mp4 and 1 other file

Visit this link to play the video: Diablo-IV-Gameplay-Video-1-2_h264-xx3SwWob.mp4 and 1 other file
It's real. I've access to the same build for 2 months on PS5, I don't play too often because I'm not a like a big hack & slash player.

I don't understand the point of leaking content from a limited test (I got my access from a friend who works at Blizzard). His ID is displayed all over. This video will be deleted in less thand 24h and his account banned for what?

Last edited:

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I've got access to the same build for a long time

It's real. I've access to the same build for 2 months on PS5, I don't play too often because I'm not a like a big hack & slash players.

I don't understand the point of leaking content from a limited test (I got my access from a friend who works at Blizzard). His ID is displayed all over. This video will be deleted in less thand 24h and his account banned for what?
the-dark-knight-its-about-sending-a-message.gif

ZangBa

Oct 25, 2017
If there was ever a time for your game to have a leak now is definitely the best time with GTAVI taking the spotlight.