• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LookAtMeGo

Oct 25, 2017
a parallel universe
Are you happy with your penis? I know most here are more than happy with their length and/or girth. But whether you're rocking a cucumber or a Pepsi can or even a roll of dimes, at the end of the day size isn't everything. I'm here to talk about cleanliness, grooming and maintenance.

Lesson 1
Cleanliness: Dirty dicks get no licks.

Wash your dicks guys. Its simple. The last thing you want to happen when someone is about to perform oral on you is punch them in the nose with the fresh scent of whale breath. Or have them get clumps of cheetos in their mouths because you didn't wash your hands between your last snack and wack it session. If you want someone to want to give you a blowjob, wash that shit.

A clean dick is not only good to stave off infections, it's just an all around good habit to have. Avoid a nasty yeast infection and an itchy, peely dick all while keeping your partner happy. (Also change your underwear regularly with clean ones)

If you are not cut. Lets make sure to get under the foreskin here guys. And make sure to rinse out under there properly. Cant be leaving any soap residue stuck under there. Or other stuff.

Some soaps can be rather harsh on the skin. Especially that glans. I'd recommend a softer unscented soap for sensitive skin. DOVE for sensitive skin is a good bet. If you have issues with using soaps and sensitive/irritated skin then be sure to clean thoroughly with warm water daily.

Now that our dicks are clean, lets move on to the next lesson.

Lesson 2
Grooming: There's a tree under those bushes

I'm one of those guys that still like some hair down there. I know some like to shave everything but thats a little overkill for me personally. If that's your thing, all the power to you. As a general guideline when it comes to grooming, keeping it at least tidy down there is a must. You can't just let that shit go. If you're just sticking your head out of the clouds, you need to get on that shit now.

The shaft...
If you're like me, I get hair that grows down the shaft quite a bit. That shits gota go. Clippers with no guard at bare minimum. You want to get that entire shaft showing. I'd hit that whole shaft with a razor. Not only does it make your dick look bigger, its more pleasant to look at and avoids giving your partner unwanted rug burn on the lips. Take it down really short on the sides in the area near the taint and balls too. Looks good from the side. And dont forget the bottom of the shaft. Dick beards aren't cool.

Da Base...
When it comes to the bushy base, it's a little more preference here. Some hairy ass mofos are going to look a little funny with a crazy amount of hair all over the body then just a bald crotchal region. But even for my hairy ass bros, keeping that shit shorter will make it appear bigger and more appealing without having to lose that scruffy look.

Even some creativity here can work. Just keep the main area around the base of the shaft shorter and tidy.

The balls.....
The balls are a tricky one. On one hand, if you have this emaculate shaft going on with a well groomed base, then you got this ball sack with a bunch of unruly long hairs going everywhere, it looks funny and takes away from the rest. On the other hand, the scrotum is sensitive as fuck so plucking or hitting it with a razor are only for the brave.

Personally I hit them with the clippers. Im lucky I dont have a lot of ball hair. You can take a razor to it but be safe. I know people do like smooth balls in the mouth and having your balls sucked it really nice so just keep on top of it. Just dont let the hair get so long your partner is gagging on long wet ball hair.

Some Gold Bond medicated powder is also a good way to keep those balls feeling great all day. Thank me for that one later.

Now that we got our dick and balls looking so fresh and so clean, lets move on to the next lesson.

Lesson 3
Maintenance: We gota maintain

Staying on top of the cleaning and grooming is basic maintenance. But there is more you can do.

Lotion..
Fuck me. This one is new to me and I have been missing the fuck out. I'm not just talking jerkin it with lotion here which is a good way to get that lotion on there. I'm talking a daily application of some vitamin E enriched lotion when you get out of the shower.

My dick has seen some shit. Getting into my 30's I did notice it was starting to look a little weathered. Not like it was horrible. Just didnt have that prestine look it did when I was 19.

I shave my scalp and use some Jergens vitamin E to rub on there after to hold in moisture and help with irritation and redness. So I figured I'd just rub some on my dick one day. Its opened my eyes to this whole new world of dick maintenance.

After about a week that thing was looking 10 years younger. It looks and feels fantastic right now. I will never stop throwing some lotion on there after a shower ever again. Ive even had some compliments recently about how nice its looking. Great for the confidence. The lotion even has a nice smell leaving it ready for any random unexpected encounters.

Exercise...
As much as the rest of the thread has been about hygiene, I will end with this.

Doing regular exercise will get that blood flowing and get those testosterone levels elevated which will help maintain that nice full look and give you stronger boners. Focus on the legs. Leg day is your friend.

All this will help you to having a pleasant and happy penis. Having a confident and healthy, clean penis is key to having a happy healthy sex life.

Also wear condoms with strangers!

Testimonials:
"I love a clean, well-groomed dick. Not only is it more aesthetically pleasing (which makes it exciting to see) it tastes and smells great and I can enjoy blowing a guy without getting a whiff of sweaty balls or pubic hairs tickling my nose. Cut or uncut, a clean dick is the only kinda dick I fuck with. thumbsup!"
-annonymous Era user

"God damn my dick looks nice"
-me

This is basic penis hygiene and I can only hope it helps someone out there.

Last edited:

Sylverstone

Nothing amazing happens here.
Oct 24, 2017
New York City
tenor.gif

(this is good advice, btw)

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I will subscribe to this thread just because it's hilarious.

Also, you guys have hairy balls? The more you know.

KillLaCam

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Seoul
I actually learned something today lol. Never really thought about the importance of dick lotion

Pekola

Oct 27, 2017
How can we judge with no visual proof? I smell LIES!

or maybe it's just dick smell

Keio

Nov 5, 2017
Great advice. But are you sure about soap? Rather wash well with running water and make sure you have a stable ecosystem. Soap for many invites yeast and other stuff which tastes bad and makes rash.

kristoffer

Banned
Oct 23, 2017
All truth. I'm a pro at using a razor on the huevos. Easier with a safety razor, too, since there are less razors to worry about and a small surface of death.

Maven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Earth
When I haven't showered for days i the summertime, I like to put my hand on my crotch. Scratch, rub around, and then smell my fingers

Anyway, have a picture of the types of lotion?

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
Wrong Forum OP

People don't wash hands, piss in the shower, and stick fingers up their ass here.

This is ResetERA™

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
Can't believe brehs are out here with jungle dick. Trim it low. Keep it low.

I'm a fan of shaving the shaft and balls and keeping the exterior trimmed. Looks like a professional dick and balls. Like my genitalia is gently sprouting from the Palace of Versailles.

kristoffer

Banned
Oct 23, 2017
Can't believe brehs are out here with jungle dick. Trim it low. Keep it low.

I'm a fan of shaving the shaft and balls and keeping the exterior trimmed. Looks like a professional dick and balls.
Shave one testicle. All the crabs go to the other testicle. Light the hair on fire. When they all go scurrying, you take a fucking ice pick and stab every last one of them!

Ninja

Oct 28, 2017
I don't touch the hair on my balls. My scrotum is sacred. Just keep your junk clean and it's all good.

ishan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Funny dads rules for me
We're dont do harm to others take care of yourself and penis wise clean it well and use a condom :) lol

Jack Remington

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When I haven't showered for days i the summertime, I like to put my hand on my crotch. Scratch, rub around, and then smell my fingers

Anyway, have a picture of the types of lotion?

I had to sit next to one of your kind on the bus recently. Gave up a couple minutes in and stood for the rest of the half hour bus ride leaving an open seat.

Duck butter is no one's friend, and you should be ashamed.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd tell you that all this is basic shit that goes without saying, but...
Some people here ask or say the most misinformed and naive shit sometimes. Might as well have a thread for this.

Brakke

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If this thread emboldens you to take your pelvic hygiene more seriously, good. HOWEVER, do not, under any circumstances, get carried away and embalden your butt crack. The hairs in there are so important.