• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Here is a thread where we post pics famous "dicks" and explanations of why they are so. Here I'll start.

download_1.jpg

Scoorge Mcduck in the cartoons is fleshed out to be more likeable but the early days of the comics...ergh. Remember the prostitute he fell in love with then worked to death to get rich quick in his younger days? I love the man but geez.

EDIT:
Just to give this thread some semblance of meaning, it'd be cool for people to argue how beloved characters are actually assholes.

Like Dean from Gilmore Girls. And Jesse. They both suck.

One cheated on his wife right after marriage, they other is just an asshole at every opportunity. But Jesse "reads and is just a misunderstood bad boy" you say, "he has deeper aspects"! They only deeper aspects to him is how far he wants to get into Rory. Fuck em.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Guess my avatar is somewhat of a dick.

Mocks his own team mates for trying harder than him and failing.

Meatfist

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, can't believe I pulled out my phone and hopped on LTE just to be swindled like this

OP
OP
CoolestSpot

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just to give this thread some semblance of meaning, it'd be cool for people to argue how beloved characters are actually assholes.

One cheated on his wife right after marriage, they other is just an asshole at every opportunity. But Jesse "reads and is just a misunderstood bad boy" you say, "he has deeper aspects"! They only deeper aspects to him is how far he wants to get into Rory. Fuck em.

Praxis

Sausage Tycoon
Oct 25, 2017
UK

Semblance, with that title?

You pissed it all up the wall op.

aidan

Oct 25, 2017
The OG:

ZCIW0Zn.jpg

Arrogant, conceited, misogynistic, self-destructive. He's got it all.

Plus, his name is Dick.

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York

Yeah, I'd recommend adding this to the OP and trying to turn it into something before it gets shutdown because right now just folks posting pics so yeah

Let's turn this ship around!

OP
OP
CoolestSpot

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
dims

The creator of Ninja Gaiden is another.

He sexually harassed his female employees, said Devil's Third would be a industry changing game so aggressively he started attacking games, and he took a samurai sword while he was drunk and threatened gaming journalists.

Here's his top 5 hated games when asked in an interview by the way:

1. Tekken
  2. Tekken 2
  3. Tekken 3
  4. Tekken 4
  5. Tekken 5

OP
OP
CoolestSpot

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'd recommend adding this to the OP and trying to turn it into something before it gets shutdown because right now just folks posting pics so yeah

Let's turn this ship around!

I believe in us guys! Let's make our dick pic thread the most productive conversation and thread on the internet!

kinoki

Oct 28, 2017
This thread needs a new title. I thought it would be a thread about the disturbed practice where men think it's somehow socially acceptable, or even remotely something someone would want to be exposed to, to send pictures of their dick to women.

Also: Batman.

OP
OP
CoolestSpot

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This thread needs a new title. I thought it would be a thread about the disturbed practice where men think it's somehow socially acceptable, or even remotely something someone would want to be exposed to, to send pictures of their dick to women.

Also: Batman.

Eh Batman depends on writer, but yeah he's stubborn as fuck. Tony Stark is 100% ass though

kinoki

Oct 28, 2017
Eh Batman depends on writer, but yeah he's stubborn as fuck. Tony Stark is 100% ass though
He's still a billionaire that goes around getting his kicks beating up low-income or unemployed people who haven't been able to get into the job market due to the 1% (which he is apart of) ruining the economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.