• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017
I see the blank space

Same. I have various browser protections running. I assume the random blank space was supposed to be an ad, but the content never got to show itself.

EDIT: And now it's gone. Looks like it was wiped out after I did a refresh of the page, and my browser took care of the rest.

Chromie

Dec 4, 2017
Washington
Kind of funny after turning on the ad blocker for here.

Ycp1YUK.png

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Please no, it's super huge.

I promise I'll click on one of the regular ads at the top or bottom, please remove the middle one, it's extremely intrusive and unsightly.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Hey yeah that's actually been there since last year for guests; if you haven't logged out you've probably not seen it before. It hasn't seemed to cause any issues in all that time so we're giving it a go for everyone now.
It's pretty intrusive and ugly, ruins the flow of the thread list tbh.

Stopdoor

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Hey yeah that's actually been there since last year for guests; if you haven't logged out you've probably not seen it before. It hasn't seemed to cause any issues in all that time so we're giving it a go for everyone now.

I mean, if your definition of "fine" for ads is "doesn't hijack the page", sure, but man it makes the experience feel so trashy.

Haribokart

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Always had ad blocker turned off for this site, if this is going to continue I'm turning it on. Super intrusive placement.

Status
Not open for further replies.