• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
the one at the top of the screen is gone, and now there's a spot in the middle

looks like a bug

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I had one. Then I refreshed and it's gone.

*X-files theme heard in the distance*

Edit: Aaand it's back

OP
OP
Sign My Guestbook!
May 26, 2018
And... I think "add threadmark" just appeared in a new spot in the posts, unless I forgot that was there before. Might be an OP thing

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
5ncH2Pv.png

about the ad

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Hey yeah that's actually been there since last year for guests; if you haven't logged out you've probably not seen it before. It hasn't seemed to cause any issues in all that time so we're giving it a go for everyone now.

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I didn't get the ad itself (blocking right now due to a few bad experiences in the past), but I did see a slot seemingly set aside for an ad amidst thread titles

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't mind ads on top and bottom, but I absolutely loathe ads in the middle of the page.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Hey yeah that's actually been there since last year for guests; if you haven't logged out you've probably not seen it before. It hasn't seemed to cause any issues in all that time so we're giving it a go for everyone now.

It looks really awkward putting it in the middle of the page like that

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Why would you want members to see adds in the thread list? You're probably encouraging ad-blocker with that type of intrusive design.

Status
Not open for further replies.