• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I just got a flash about watching the trailer for this movie maybe three years ago. I had completely forgotten about it. It's a BBC movie starring Daniel Radcliffe as Sam Houser and Bill Paxton as Jack Thompson.

Has anyone here seen it? Is it good? Worth my time?

Savantcore

Oct 28, 2017
Loads of the people it's based on came out and said a lot of it is shite (like with most 'based on' stuff). Apparently it has a scene like "We need to make a new engine" ~next scene~ "OK done", which is just laughable.

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Yeah it was pretty terrible. Cool thing though, I had it on while my Uncle who used to work for Rockstar was over. So he was loving how inaccurate it was.

seiki

Permanently banned for usage of an alt-account.
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is it about that guy Jack Thompson that always complained about GTA man he was hilarious

hotcyder

Oct 28, 2017
Loads of the people it's based on came out and said a lot of it is shite (like with most 'based on' stuff). Apparently it has a scene like "We need to make a new engine" ~next scene~ "OK done", which is just laughable.

I think the developers breaking dancing in the Office was my favourite bit - and the reaction it got from actual Devs on Twitter