• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SlipperyMoose

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Some people feel he went to far by not only fanning the flames to outdated mindset of the console wars but also saying things along the lines of a disabled person with an Xbox questioning god because first he was born with a disability and then he was given Crackdown 3.

What are your thoughts? let's keep it civil please.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My civil opinion is that David Jaffe is an absolute knob and nobody should pay any attention to the man.

Derachi

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, are you telling me the creator of Drawn to Death might be an immature man-child who should probably grow up?

Absolutely baffled that anyone in this industry even gives this dude a moment of consideration anymore. He's got the mentality of an edge-lord teenager.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
I have all major platforms and my XOX takes up about 99% of my "gaming" free time thanks to gamepass... so... I don't get it.

PS4 is gathering dust (until Ghost of Tsushima) and Switch is my indie machine with the ocasional exclusive [FE / AC].

The disability remark was just plain idiotic, nothing more to say here.

mjc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Jaffe is generally an insufferable dude, videos like this don't surprise me in the least.

Sotha_Sil

Nov 4, 2017
Jaffe's gotta make at least one game that mildly interests me before I care about any of his opinions.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
jaffe is a dinosaur who is either trolling for attention because his career is in the toilet or has just fallen down a centrist hole

Agentten

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User Warned: System wars
He just mad that Microsoft is wiping the floor with Sony and Nintendo and that Phil is god it terms of running a division

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
Jaffe has been a jackass for a long while now.

And I see he's doing the "it was just a joke" defense. Nice.

PepsimanVsJoe

Oct 26, 2017
Jaffe has had a helluva slide into irrelevancy hasn't he?

Seems like all he ever does now is stream his asshole antics.

Defect

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, because young kids really want to play Death Stranding or The Last of Us.

Grown men in the industry participating in console wars. Lol

Dyashen

Dec 20, 2017
Belgium
What is with the overuse of emojis in that tweet, god damn. Also, I think he follows several system warriors (who for some reason also seem to be racist).
Overall it's just really a shitty attitude from Jaffe so I think it would be better if he just doesn't get any attention at all. I think it's clear that he's just trying to stay relevant and most likely will be watching this thread as well (like he did previously).

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
We have banned discussion of Boogie1488 and snakeman, why not ban discussion of this knob?

Phamit

Oct 26, 2017
Oh no, he only has a Xbox One X and the disabled gamer won't have any fun because of the lack of exclusives.

Exclusives aren't everything. The biggest games aren't exclusives. The Xbox kid won't feel to bad.

And don't bother customer service with weird fake calls, so they can defend themselves.

What a bad take and attitude.

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Oh no, he only has a Xbox One X and the disabled gamer won't have any fun because of the lack of exclusives.

Exclusives aren't everything.

And don't bother customer service with weird fake calls, so they can defend themselves.

That disabled kid has an Xbox One X and a controller the allows him to play Fortnite. He's probably much happier than anyone who played Drawn to Death.

MysticGon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
I'm going straight to hell for chuckling at that. I was expecting a lot worse clicking into the thread but yeah thats pretty bad.

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
It's just console warrior fodder which isn't hard to parse out.

The person it's coming from is what makes it maximum corny.

khamakazee

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Exclusives aren't everything. The biggest games aren't exclusives. The Xbox kid won't feel to bad.

Apparently the only game to play if God of War. What's even more interesting is that 90% of PS4 owners never bought it. The guy is just another raving fanboy like so many oithers who solely focus on exclusives. Hey, here's an idea Jaffe, have get some balls and release your games on Xbox One (and PC and Switch for that matter) then so that the kids have more to play than Crackdown 3 and Forza since by your assessment that's the only games the Xbox One X has.

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
Lol, you bring that here too appeal to the sensitivities, as if this forum is above that. You see those exact opinions expressed here ten fold.

At the end of the day, Console Wars is only as serious as you take it.

Oct 31, 2017
Meh, he's entitled to his opinion. I wouldn't have used the disabled gamer in my example if I was him though that was crude and unnecessary.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Without even knowing the specifics of this situation: yes.

He's been saying shit and picking fights on Twitter lately. I had no experience with him before this, but it's still kinda bizarre to see someone that's apparently respected behave like that. Though, well, maybe I shouldn't be surprised at this point.

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I have all major platforms and my XOX takes up about 99% of my "gaming" free time thanks to gamepass... so... I don't get it.

PS4 is gathering dust (until Ghost of Tsushima) and Switch is my indie machine with the ocasional exclusive [FE / AC].

The disability remark was just plain idiotic, nothing more to say here.

Same boat.

I loved God of War/Spiderman.. Seriously GoW is my game of forever and Spiderman was incredible but for me Xbox is just a much better experience and I prefer their first party.

But it's all console warz bullshit and we should all be past that now.

My gaming is basically

80% PC
10% Switch
6% Xbox One
4% PS4

If I removed PC Xbox would sky rocket. I wouldn't buy a FPS on PS4 and I'd play MP with my friends who all have Xbox Ones

Hucast

alt account
Banned
Mar 25, 2019
Guy is so irrelevant I think he doesnt really deserve this attention this thread is going to give him

May 17, 2018
Loved this guy's games (yes, even Drawn to Death) but, once he started his YouTube channel, I saw a lot more of his views and have since sworn him off. We don't need to pay attention to him anymore.

Sep 12, 2018
Unacceptable. I would like to challenge him to a 1v1 of Drawn to Death.
Good luck, this is all that's left of the game's servers:

image003.jpg