• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2017

I had never heard of this possibility until today and thought it was worth seriously discussing.

Given the fact that someone destroys paper ballots while that election is under investigation, even though that is a felony, is it still impolite conspiratorial talk to seriously ask ourselves if this election was stolen?

I don't want to be labeled as a conspiracy nutjob, but I am struggling with this one. If you go through all the proper channels and ask to recount the ballots and find out the ballots no longer exist; if you then ask all the elected members of the Democratic party to support an investigation and not a single one responds to help you even look into it when you are running as a registered Democrat; at that point what is Tim Canova supposed to think? What other options are left? And this is coming off the news that 11 year old children can hack election machines in 10 minutes, and the election meltdown with Chris Kobach monitoring his own election in Kansas.

Have we lost our elections already?

sprsk

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Is clicking this gonna get a bunch of ridiculous conspiracy theory videos to show up in my recommended YouTube videos?

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
No and Tim Canova is a horrible crazy person that turned out to be so off the wall Sanders had to pretend he never endorsed him.

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
OP
OP
Twilight Suzuka
Nov 4, 2017
Canova is a Seth Rich truther who thinks Rich leaked the DNC emails to Wikileaks

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/politics/fl-reg-tim-canova-theories-20170629-story.html

Sanders literally had to disavow knowing who he was when Canova ran a second time against DWS, despite having endorsed him the first time.
I didn't really follow this race, so I was unfamiliar with the guy. Thanks for more context.

Politico (and a judge) seems to have backed up at least some of what he's said though.

https://www.politico.com/states/flo...-destruction-in-wasserman-schultz-race-415832

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Did Debbie personally digest the paper ballets that had her opponents name on them to gain enough lunar energy to keep the soul of Seth Rich locked away from telling the world about the source of Clinton's emails?

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Let's not engage in conspiracy theories

Status
Not open for further replies.