• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Did...I get invited for sex?

Nov 20, 2017
Body language and tone should’ve answered this for you. If you can’t tell, probably not. But if you want to try think of a reason to knock and see where it goes.

Oct 25, 2017
This, honestly if a girl smiles/laugh most people usually think ohhhh it’s game time!

But fcuk it OP you only live once - go knock on that door and ask for milk!

"I'd like to come in for some good ol' consensual intercourse please."

Seriously though, happy it all worked out for you Viper. Also, you're going to have to let me borrow your training regiment you have for them man of steel abs you got there.

Oct 27, 2017
The girl at checkout at Fresh Market asked me what I was doing, said she was getting off soon. I said something like "I don't know, probably just download a new game or something". She told me she loves downloading games and told me her name. Lol. Corny right. I didn't think much of it because she's like 20 years younger than me, but as I was putting my groceries in the trunk of my car I realized that hot piece of action was probably hitting on me.

Oct 27, 2017
The girl at checkout at Fresh Market asked me what I was doing, said she was getting off soon. I said something like "I don't know, probably just download a new game or something". She told me she loves downloading games and told me her name. Lol. Corny right. I didn't think much of it because she's like 20 years younger than me, but as I was putting my groceries in the trunk of my car I realized that hot piece of action was probably hitting on me.
You fucked up. Next time you go into the fresh market and see her, ask her if she'd be down to download some games.

Hopefully you're over 40.

Oct 25, 2017
You should have asked if it was illegal downloading

Oct 26, 2017
New York
I have to hand it to OP, though. Taking the time to go to each floor and look with her was pretty smooth.

I would have ended up just saying "No, sorry" then stand in awkward silence until I got on my floor.

OP
OP
J_Viper
Oct 25, 2017
This dude is hot. Do you want to be my friend
Hey friend!
Yeah, this thread is actually fun and no one is arguing.
Do you have a moment to discuss The Last Jedi?

"I'd like to come in for some good ol' consensual intercourse please."

Seriously though, happy it all worked out for you Viper. Also, you're going to have to let me borrow your training regiment you have for them man of steel abs you got there.
Hanging leg raises every day my dude !
She should download Rage 2

OP
OP
J_Viper
Oct 25, 2017
Oct 28, 2017
usually I would say to play it nice and don't do too much. But the fact that she gave you her apartment #...instead of just her phone #. I mean she is totally cool with you randomly showing up and knocking on the door? She must be single or something.

I don't know how often you see her...but next time you do, tell her

"oh hey... you know I forgot to tell you last time if you want, take my # down..and if you needed anything as well, just text me k" with a smile.

Oct 25, 2017
lmao

What game bruh?