• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Here's a thread I'm sure I'll regret making, but I had something happen an hour ago that seemed strange and I wanted to know Era's take

Someone had come onto the elevator this morning and, while we were going up, asked if I knew the exact floor where our building's construction was being done so she could find out when the noise would stop. Because it was only us two, I offered to stop on each floor on the way to my floor, to see if we could find out which it was, and she was very grateful

She introduced herself to me (which is rare, because it's always me who has to initiate an introduction when I speak to anyone around here) and exchanged some small talk during the ride. She was probably in her 40s (I'm 25), and super gorgeous

Then before I got off on my floor she stops me, then randomly gives me her apartment number (in her words) "in case you ever need anything"

Now, I didn't think anything of it, but I'm terrible at picking up signals, and to be honest, sex in general isn't something I care about. I couldn't help but be curious if anyone on Era could entertain me with a different take on the situation

Last edited:

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
stealth brag

If you're interested maybe find an excuse to go up there and talk to her or ask out for a drink, maybe you can get more information as to where her head is at then.

Masterz1337

Oct 25, 2017
Living in an apartment building, it doesn't matter if she is wanting sex or not. Be a friend to her, if she wants to bang then she will make it known.

Just hit her up in a day or so and see if she wants to go out and have a drink or go for a walk or go to the park.

RumbleHumble

Oct 27, 2017
Sounds like she's just trying to be a friendly neighbor. Unless she had other body language, flirty tone, or made some physical contact indicating otherwise, I wouldn't think much of it.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
Don't read too much in to it, maybe start with asking for a bowl of sugar and work your way up from there.

Meatfist

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, depends on tone - that can be anywhere on a spectrum of "friendly neighbor" and "smash me immediately"

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Put on your cleanest furry suit and grab a dozen roses to give to her. It's the only way to know (for sure) if she wants to bang

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
*knock knock*

*Door opens*

"Just me, the guy from the lift"
ActualCarelessAstrangiacoral-size_restricted.gif

NervousXtian

Oct 27, 2017
Be a good neighbor, and bring over a bottle of wine and ask about the noise. Either she invites you in and it goes somewhere, or she says thanks takes the wine and you're on your way.

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe she was just being nice?, surely when an attractive woman talks to you and says something nice it doesn't automatically mean she wants to be railed?

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
That sounds like an invitation to be a friendly neighbor.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
Opie why are you so dense? I mean she probably does want to bang you but I would wait maybe a day later bring a bottle of wine say welcome to the partment complex see where it goes from there. Just make sure you bring a condom in your wallet.

sooperkool

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Invite her to coffee, see where it goes. There is an education that only an older woman can give you.

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
1) Ask her out for a drink.

2) Start a thread about the date providing details in real time.

3) ??????

4) Profits.

Just ask her out. What's the worst that can happen?

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Just pick up where you left off, "Want to see if we can ride an elevator until the noise stops?"

Deleted member 11985

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't get how she's supposed to contact you, though. Like is she going to scream "SEX" and hope that you're within earshot and can come up to her apartment number? I feel like she should have given you her phone number instead.

Omegasquash

Oct 31, 2017
Bring your A game, OP.

Give it until this evening or tomorrow, make sure you're fresh, knock on her door and, if she answers, just ask if she needs anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.