• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I mean, it's fun and if it's on the table, I'll consider going for it, but I'm not hitting the club every weekend looking for action
It IS fun OP! Congrats on the eventual sex. Currently pondering a threesome with an ex who's living in Spain and will come back to Peru either later this year or next year, she's coming with friends so according to her, one of her friends will definitely be up for it. I really hope it happens.

OP
OP
J_Viper

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
It IS fun OP! Congrats on the eventual sex. Currently pondering a threesome with an ex who's living in Spain and will come back to Peru either later this year or next year, she's coming with friends so according to her, one of her friends will definitely be up for it. I really hope it happens.
I hope to get to your level one day dude lol
Damn, never knew J_Viper's avatar was so accurate.
Haha thanks! I was actually planning on going as Shazam this Halloween

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
Without reading 5 pages..

OP, women are human too....I've offered to help neighbors anytime they need something and pointed out where I live....I didn't want to have sex with them.

Being invited to "ask for help or anything if you ever need it" by a woman (or any human being) doesn't mean they want to sleep with you.

You people are ridiculous with questions like this.

Is it possible she was hitting on you, yes, but you literally JUST helped her out with something NOT sexual. So she most likely just offered to return the favor.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Without reading 5 pages..

OP, women are human too....I've offered to help neighbors anytime they need something and pointed out where I live....I didn't want to have sex with them.

Being invited to "ask for help or anything if you ever need it" by a woman (or any human being) doesn't mean they want to sleep with you.

You people are ridiculous with questions like this.

Is it possible she was hitting on you, yes, but you literally JUST helped her out with something NOT sexual. So she most likely just offered to return the favor.
this is the right reply, but also OP's intuition might not be wrong after all.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I DID IT

asked about the noise, she told all she found out, said she had to leave but then invited me to go down the elevator with her,

Then she said we should have coffee some time, followed up with the digit request, and now I have her number

All in all, a success

Big thanks to you all for the advice and for providing an entertaining thread to read
Well I'll be damned.

Congrats!

Wow, OP, this is great.

This thread needs to be archived for the one time in Gaf/Era history where someone wasn't sure they were propositioned for sex and they were ACTUALLY propositioned for sex.
Lol seriously.

This should be taken as the exception to the norm. Guys definitely shouldn't assume that women being friendly in response to a nice gesture is automatically an invitation for sex.

Catdaddy

Oct 27, 2017
TN
OP – stop by and ask if she has a screwdriver because you need to screw something…you'll know then…

Edit: Oh and congrats!

LookAtMeGo

Oct 25, 2017
a parallel universe
Found OP

image.gif

Remark

Oct 27, 2017
Shes down to fuck big dog.

Make sure to clean your ass though, you never know what might happen.

RumbleHumble

Oct 27, 2017
I DID IT

asked about the noise, she told all she found out, said she had to leave but then invited me to go down the elevator with her,

Then she said we should have coffee some time, followed up with the digit request, and now I have her number

All in all, a success

Big thanks to you all for the advice and for providing an entertaining thread to read
Proud of you, OP!

Solace

Dog's Best Friend
Oct 29, 2017
Is this like the first ever successful thread of its kind? I am sure it is haha

We better archive this bitch for our future generations, for we all will be long gone when the next one happens.

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
Not for sex. Sounds neighborly to me.

Edit: read the update, guess it was flirty. Wouldn't assume sex still tbh.

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Remember to put on your clean underwear and go for the kill bro, you can do it!

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
SHE said "if you ever need anything come by"
SHE offered to "check the noise" again
SHE invited OP for "coffee" (aka a scheduled audition for a potential sex partner)

How many more signs do people here need to understand that she wants to smash OP? Buy the gods 🤣

OP congrats my guy. Hopefully you two hit it off.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Status
Not open for further replies.