• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkstar0155

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif
Angry sex? Ha!

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
I don't believe she wants to sleep with you.

I, however, will offer to sleep with anyone within 40km of me. PM if interested. Deal lasts until midnight.

Bryo4321

Nov 20, 2017
Body language and tone should've answered this for you. If you can't tell, probably not. But if you want to try think of a reason to knock and see where it goes.

Deleted member 9932

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You got coffee with a cougar
The other guy felt her friend, who he likes, was fallin for a bumble match.
You all need to chill.

MajorGripex

Oct 25, 2017
This, honestly if a girl smiles/laugh most people usually think ohhhh it's game time!

But fcuk it OP you only live once - go knock on that door and ask for milk!

ShazamZacharyLevi.jpg

"I'd like to come in for some good ol' consensual intercourse please."

Seriously though, happy it all worked out for you Viper. Also, you're going to have to let me borrow your training regiment you have for them man of steel abs you got there.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
The girl at checkout at Fresh Market asked me what I was doing, said she was getting off soon. I said something like "I don't know, probably just download a new game or something". She told me she loves downloading games and told me her name. Lol. Corny right. I didn't think much of it because she's like 20 years younger than me, but as I was putting my groceries in the trunk of my car I realized that hot piece of action was probably hitting on me.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The girl at checkout at Fresh Market asked me what I was doing, said she was getting off soon. I said something like "I don't know, probably just download a new game or something". She told me she loves downloading games and told me her name. Lol. Corny right. I didn't think much of it because she's like 20 years younger than me, but as I was putting my groceries in the trunk of my car I realized that hot piece of action was probably hitting on me.
You fucked up. Next time you go into the fresh market and see her, ask her if she'd be down to download some games.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
You should have just responded with "anything?" And see what she said.

Dumb.

LookAtMeGo

Oct 25, 2017
a parallel universe
Hopefully you're over 40.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
You should have asked if it was illegal downloading

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
I have to hand it to OP, though. Taking the time to go to each floor and look with her was pretty smooth.

I would have ended up just saying "No, sorry" then stand in awkward silence until I got on my floor.

OP
OP
J_Viper

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
This dude is hot. Do you want to be my friend
Hey friend!
Yeah, this thread is actually fun and no one is arguing.
Do you have a moment to discuss The Last Jedi?
ShazamZacharyLevi.jpg

"I'd like to come in for some good ol' consensual intercourse please."

Seriously though, happy it all worked out for you Viper. Also, you're going to have to let me borrow your training regiment you have for them man of steel abs you got there.
Hanging leg raises every day my dude !
She should download Rage 2

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Well, I'm off to my second Endgame screening. Expecting some updates by the time I'm out of the theater, don't disappoint, OP.

OP
OP
J_Viper

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Should have given her your apartment number.
Nooooooooo way, I live with my parents lol
I have a feeling we may be in for a treat later tonight. Right OP?
If anything further happens i will absolutely keep you all posted

Well, I'm off to my second Endgame screening. Expecting some updates by the time I'm out of the theater, don't disappoint, OP.
I'll try!

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
usually I would say to play it nice and don't do too much. But the fact that she gave you her apartment #...instead of just her phone #. I mean she is totally cool with you randomly showing up and knocking on the door? She must be single or something.

I don't know how often you see her...but next time you do, tell her

"oh hey... you know I forgot to tell you last time if you want, take my # down..and if you needed anything as well, just text me k" with a smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.