• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fallingedge

Oct 25, 2017
The girl at checkout at Fresh Market asked me what I was doing, said she was getting off soon. I said something like "I don't know, probably just download a new game or something". She told me she loves downloading games and told me her name. Lol. Corny right. I didn't think much of it because she's like 20 years younger than me, but as I was putting my groceries in the trunk of my car I realized that hot piece of action was probably hitting on me.

lmao

What game bruh?

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
10-dollahs1.jpg

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
The girl at checkout at Fresh Market asked me what I was doing, said she was getting off soon. I said something like "I don't know, probably just download a new game or something". She told me she loves downloading games and told me her name. Lol. Corny right. I didn't think much of it because she's like 20 years younger than me, but as I was putting my groceries in the trunk of my car I realized that hot piece of action was probably hitting on me.
Hope those were some good 90+ MC games or else you fucked up.

Traxus

Spirit Tamer
Jan 2, 2018
She was just being a good neighbor, but you are now Philip Seymour Hoffman's creepy-ass character in Happiness.

Edit: My mistake; way to go OP!

Last edited:

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I don't believe her, good call FH, you dodged a liar.

Mr. X

Oct 25, 2017
sees mention of pics of OP

finds them

"Ah so you're new to people thinking you're hot"
capamerica.jpg

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
I see you were successful and are gonna grab coffee (at least) soon. But hey, I've met many many neighbors and the only ones that ever told me their apartment number were those that wanted some form of contact, so it is obvious that she wanted you to go there at some point. Being polite doesn't include telling your apartment number, specially with a "if you need anything" line. Well, congrats and keep us informed! She might be new in town and just want to meet new people or she might want to bang (or both), either way you are off to a good start.

Keuja

Oct 27, 2017
I like how these threads always start with people claiming that it must be the work of organ thieves lol.

Feb 10, 2018
say you opened to many oysters and made to many chocolate dipped strawberrys and you need her help to eat them.

Report back.

Zen

The Wise Ones
Nov 1, 2017
Report with all the juicy details OP. Let me live vicariously through your words

alundra311

Oct 25, 2017
Put your switch and smash bros. in a bag, go over to her apartment and ask her if she wants to smash.

If she says yes, profit.

If she gets offended, tell she must have misunderstood, show her your switch, and tell her you meant smash bros.

Edit: Guess I'm too late. LOL.

V23

Oct 27, 2017
I DID IT

asked about the noise, she told all she found out, said she had to leave but then invited me to go down the elevator with her,

Then she said we should have coffee some time, followed up with the digit request, and now I have her number

All in all, a success

Big thanks to you all for the advice and for providing an entertaining thread to read

IxMRYVU.gif

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
OP posted pics. He's sort of ripped. Woman might be thirsty... for coffee.
OP went to her apt to ask if she "found the noise", got prospective coffee invite and phone number.
OP still lives with his parents.
Did he remove them? I want to behold this manly man.

Wait he lives with his parents. Maybe he has a fetish with his mommy punishing him and giving him coffee?

Edit: page 3 to see all the glory. Damn no wonder he got offered coffee at 12am.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
Did he remove them? I want to behold this manly man.

Wait he lives with his parents. Maybe he has a fetish with his mommy punishing him and giving him coffee?

Edit: page 3 to see all the glory. Damn no wonder he got offered coffee at 12am.

Yeah sort of ripped is an understatement. OP is probably giving that smash bang fusion right now.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I DID IT

asked about the noise, she told all she found out, said she had to leave but then invited me to go down the elevator with her,

Then she said we should have coffee some time, followed up with the digit request, and now I have her number

All in all, a success

Big thanks to you all for the advice and for providing an entertaining thread to read
Congrats!

OP
OP
J_Viper

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
I love that this thread is still active lol

It hasn't even been 24 hours yet bros. She's probably busy with work and all that.

If I really wanted to be play a bit more aggressive, I could ask what she's doing tonight, but I don't think that's the right move

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
I love that this thread is still active lol

It hasn't even been 24 hours yet bros. She's probably busy with work and all that.

If I really wanted to be play a bit more aggressive, I could ask what she's doing tonight, but I don't think that's the right move

Not the morning after update Era was hoping for.

Playing the long game will be worth it though, we believe in you OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.