• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
I love that this thread is still active lol

It hasn't even been 24 hours yet bros. She's probably busy with work and all that.

If I really wanted to be play a bit more aggressive, I could ask what she's doing tonight, but I don't think that's the right move

I wouldn't, just play it cool. It sounds like you've got the right instincts!

RumbleHumble

Oct 27, 2017
I love that this thread is still active lol

It hasn't even been 24 hours yet bros. She's probably busy with work and all that.

If I really wanted to be play a bit more aggressive, I could ask what she's doing tonight, but I don't think that's the right move
Don't let the thirsty ERA members pressure you, OP. You've already delivered and then some.

Gambit61

Oct 26, 2017
10-dollahs1.jpg

Crying, I love this thread.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
Hey I give almost my whole paycheck to help with bills!!!

As a matter of advice, then: if hot mama down the hall ever asks, tell her you're taking care of your parents

Rather than merely "living with" them, I mean.

But, y'know, don't be, like, "Oh yeah, I live with my parents. But don't worry, I'm taking care of them wink wink" because then you sound like you hired a hitman

OP
OP
J_Viper

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
As a matter of advice, then: if hot mama down the hall ever asks, tell her you're taking care of your parents

Rather than merely "living with" them, I mean.

But, y'know, don't be, like, "Oh yeah, I live with my parents. But don't worry, I'm taking care of them wink wink" because then you sound like you hired a hitman
Oh my friend , I mastered that line a while back lol
Show up wearing this:
3480bc-black-md-t-did-you-see-that-zach.jpg
This is great

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
I DID IT

asked about the noise, she told all she found out, said she had to leave but then invited me to go down the elevator with her,

Then she said we should have coffee some time, followed up with the digit request, and now I have her number

All in all, a success

Big thanks to you all for the advice and for providing an entertaining thread to read

well done, and all executed in a non-creepy fashion

Camstun187

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
China
Do you know how to cook, OP? Whatever it is you're good at making (if it's sweet, then you'll go with sugar, if it's something salty or whatnot, go with a particularly common spice, like salt), be in the process of making it, then go up to her apartment and tell her you're cooking and, sure as shit, you don't have any salt/sugar.

She'll probably ask what you're cooking, and then you tell her. Gauge her response, and then invite her over if she seems interested. It'd be ideal if you had wine or ingredients for a cocktail, since having a drink is a nice way to kill time while cooking is commencing.

Just make sure you're good at working around a kitchen and don't look like an idiot. Remember, this advice only applies if you know how to cook.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Do you know how to cook, OP? Whatever it is you're good at making (if it's sweet, then you'll go with sugar, if it's something salty or whatnot, go with a particularly common spice, like salt), be in the process of making it, then go up to her apartment and tell her you're cooking and, sure as shit, you don't have any salt/sugar.

She'll probably ask what you're cooking, and then you tell her. Gauge her response, and then invite her over if she seems interested. It'd be ideal if you had wine or ingredients for a cocktail, since having a drink is a nice way to kill time while cooking is commencing.

Just make sure you're good at working around a kitchen and don't look like an idiot. Remember, this advice only applies if you know how to cook.

OP is living with his parents (which for a 25 year old is quite normal), so that's probably not the best route.

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
Damn this thread is amazing.
The plot twist when OP showed us his pic was my favorite part.

ManiLink

Banned
Apr 3, 2019
I think it's kinda sad that people only started to believe this would end happily once they saw a pic of his torso... Such a cynical place era is.

Status
Not open for further replies.