• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cels

Oct 26, 2017
10-dollahs1.jpg

someone explain this to me. is this man having a conniption

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wat is s*x? Help guys my my mom wont tell me

Moleculoman

Nov 17, 2017
Alright, so I've read up thru J_Viper following up with her and getting her digits. Halfway thru the thread basically.

Now that we have a bit more info to work on, here's my take. I believe this is 99.99% what happened/what was intended.

J_Viper runs into what he says is "super gorgeous" woman on an elevator. They make some small talk. They get to know each other a bit, and he generously tries to help her out with her situation. As Viper has shown, he's a pretty fit, young stud. Now...

A gorgeous gal tells you her apartment # in case you need anything. Generally speaking, I presume that most single women would not give out their apt #. If they do, its not to just anyone, much less a stranger they just met. I think she saw a nice, hunk of a guy in Viper who seemed cool. She didn't want to be overt in terms of giving him a phone number. I'm not saying she was inviting him for sex, BUT she basically threw the ball in his quart.

She probably wasn't sure if he would be into her, so she kinda masked her interest by going about it in the way she did. Less pressure on her. If Viper never came by, oh well. She was just being a friendly neighbor. If he did drop by, they could hang/converse and maybe date would come out of it. Which is exactly what happened.

OP
OP
J_Viper

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
If nothing happens by Friday, I don't think anything more will from this situation

But you know what? I think that's okay. I took a shot I don't normally take, and got a positive result. Actually made me feel good for a bit.

And regardless, this thread sure was a great ride

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
If nothing happens by Friday, I don't think anything more will from this situation

But you know what? I think that's okay. I took a shot I don't normally take, and got a positive result. Actually made me feel good for a bit.

Absolutely. Don't sweat the sex (sounds like you aren't.) Hell, you might actually make an acquaintance or friend out of it, or nothing at all. Sometimes just having a nice interaction with someone is enough, though. Also consider that from the sound of things, she's going through a transitional phase (even if it's just a move,) and there's no telling what her mindset, motivations, or needs are right now. Change can be tough.

Whatever the case, you made a net positive thread on Era. That's an accomplishment. :)

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Nah man if I was in that situation I might've given my flat number as well as a form of introduction

It's hard to make acquaintances in big apartments as it is

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
There's only one sensible response. Bring a cartoonishly large video camera to her apartment, stick it in her face, and ask loudly: "WERE YOU INVITING ME FOR SEX OR DID YOU MEAN SOMETHING ELSE?"

That'll settle it.

And just in case the answer is yes, watch this instructional video first:

Stop by, invite her for a drink somewhere out, find out.
Too low key. The OP doesn't want to scare her away by looking like a normal politely interested suitor who can stay chill.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017

In the end that's all that matters my friend.
Stay positive and enjoy your life :)

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Well, OP, I am somewhat disappointed. If nothing happens during the weekend, then I'll be really really disappointed.

That Guy

Nov 13, 2017
Can we start taking bets on whether the OP is getting laid or not, what odds are we looking at here

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile

Hey, she gave you her number right? I mean, you are taking it good, not rushing or anything, but I wouldn't say "nothing else will come out of this"

Maybe you can call her someday and go out for a coffe?

Status
Not open for further replies.