• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Hey man, I'm innocent in all this, I'm just trying to play games alone in my room

1256.jpg

It's cool either way, I'm chill about the whole thing. I'd rather it not happen at all than come across as either too aggressive or pushy
Saying hey let's get coffee to someone that gave you their number number and said let's get coffee several days ago isn't aggressive or pushy.

Man, the phrase "play it cool" got too into people's heads.

Oct 27, 2017
Illinois
No. She's just being a friendly neighbor, needing anything like you can drop a cat off here for the night, or I have a spare bottle.of emergency wine for friends

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You went from getting into the elevator with her AGAIN to having her ask you out for coffee and then you getting her cell number to "it's cool if nothing happens" 🤔 seems like OP is trying to let it die, isn't interested as much or both.

Either way, it was fun at first lol

Okii

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The fact that you have to ask means you aren't ready so take it as a no.

EDIT: Or not you motorboatin son of a gun you lol.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Her husband shows up mid-nut
Doesn't he live with his parents?

He better make it quick else his folks gonna walk in on them.

Vipers dad: "Hey son you ok back there? You bed broken?"
Viper: "Dad it's nothing, I'm pushing the bed up the wall"
Dad: "Need a hand? Sounds like a cer- hmm...honey let's go get some coffee for a bit"
Mom: "Viper honey, make it snappy. We hate it when you make us leave for coffee. I'm watching my favorite show!"
Viper: "Dont worry, that's why they call me a minute man!"
Mom and dad look at each other: "oh jeez."
*cue seinfeld music*

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
When OP finally lays the pipe it's gonna be like that moment from DBZ where Goku's ghost does the Kamehameha against Cell but instead of Goku it'll be all of Era.

Feb 3, 2018
I am just wondering what this woman will think if she ever discovers Vipers resetera profile and this thread, my god all of you need to get laid like right fucking now.

Status
Not open for further replies.