• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
I really don't know why Adam Levine never went solo. The rest of the band are just like his (talented) session musicians and all the spotlight is just in him anyway.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
They put out lots more songs along this lines of this love. They put out next to nothing like Harder to Breathe. But HtB was okay, It wasn't amazing or anything. I never got the extreme praise of their very first album really.

stone616

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I haven't listened to a Maroon 5 album since It Won't Be Soon Before Long. I liked the song Nothing Last Forever on it. Have I really missed anything good since then?

Mars

Oct 25, 2017
Songs about Jane was a legit great pop album. Sunday Morning is my favorite jam.

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
Harder to Breathe is definitely their best song. Their second album had more than a few that I liked on it though, like Makes Me Wonder and Wake Up Call. I liked Misery when it came out too. I can listen to almost all of the album V without having many complaints as well.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Songs About Jane was so good. Some of their following albums were fine, but nothing as good as SAJ.

Adam_Roman

Oct 25, 2017
Songs About Jane was a great album. I tried to give M5 a chance with every new single until Payphone. Holy shit that was bad.