• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

bangai-o

Oct 27, 2017
I was in middle school when I first watched The Sapranos. I didnt think much of Dr. Melfi back then. Today, her attractiveness is growing on me as I do a re-watch.

kpihgv-09bracco.jpg

Rhomega

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
Helen from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

Really, I found myself attracted to older women in my 20s when I started hearing about cougars.

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
Lusting after celebrities really ain't my thing. But if you'd told me some years ago that I would one day find someone like this Instagram "star" (Anthony Varrecchia) hot as fuck, I would've been like "uhhhh..." Fortunately, I eventually came to my senses. 😍

a7f28112aacd12545736d1d8ce912431.jpg

(Too bad he's gay......)

Oct 26, 2017
Lusting after celebrities really ain't my thing. But if you'd told me some years ago that I would one day find someone like this Instagram "star" (Anthony Varrecchia) hot as fuck, I would've been like "uhhhh..." Fortunately, I eventually came to my senses. 😍

a7f28112aacd12545736d1d8ce912431.jpg

(Too bad he's gay......)
God, I miss having hair....

kittens

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm more attracted to middle aged and older people in general as I age, but I can't think of any specific character that my view has shifted in. It's something I've noticed more in real life.

Unspoken90

Oct 28, 2017
Never liked the show, but I had a crush on Lauren Graham from Gilmore Girls when I was a kid.

Also always had a thing for Megyn Price.

DOBERMAN INC

Oct 27, 2017
Not an old show but I think Alice Cooper(Mädchen Amick 48) and Hermione Lodge(Marisol Nichols 46) are really attractive on Riverdale.

8e972529-edc7-4916-bb49-906e7f4ad076-rvd306a_0265b.jpg

Last edited:

amoy

Oct 28, 2017
Emma Thompson, Naomi Watts and Helen Mirren. Can't think of any of their earlier roles, where their beauty comes to mind first.

But see any of them now and I find them extremely striking.

Cate Blanchett for some reason

Oh yes, that raven haired Cate on Thor Ragnarok was something.

higemaru

Nov 30, 2017
Not an old show but I think Alice Cooper(Mädchen Amick 48) and Hermione Lodge(Marisol Nichols 46) are really attractive on Riverdale.

Every single person on Riverdale is the hottest person in the world. I don't know how they did it, not a single non-flawless person. Shannon Purser is the only one who looks like a normal person.

aett

Oct 27, 2017
Northern California
I first became a fan of Frasier when it was still on the air and I was in high school and I rewatch the show every few years or so. In recent viewings I've found Peri Gilpin to be more and more attractive, especially with how Roz totally owns her sexuality. In fact, some of the only parts of Frasier that didn't age well are the "slut-shaming" jokes.

Bricktop

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Absolutely. I'm watching these CW shows full of gorgeous people and it's always the parents that I'm most attracted to.

It's weird, though, because I was always attracted to women in this age range from as far back as when I was a teenager, and now I'm their age nothing has changed.

Oct 27, 2017
Sigourney Weaver, Ghostbusters. I never got it as a kid. But older... I see it.

And a little different, I never had a thing for Susan Sarandon. But then I saw Rocky Horror phew... It put her older self on my radar lol.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How the hell did anyone even find this thread to bump it?

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
I think there's an age around 16-20 where you stop associating older women as "moms" which is gross because your mom is a mom and start thinking of them as sexual beings. At least that's how it went for me even if it wasn't strictly true because I think a lot of kids had a crush on a teacher at one point.

I dunno, sexuality is weird.

I'm more attracted to middle aged and older people in general as I age, but I can't think of any specific character that my view has shifted in. It's something I've noticed more in real life.

Thank god this is a thing because I was kinda worried there for a few years.

I'm 38 and I'm now seeing women into their 50s still looking pretty good. I was afraid that there was going to be some kind of magical cutoff date at like 35 for me.

CaptSpaulding

Banned
Jul 13, 2019
I was actually searching for the "why does time seem to go faster as you get older" thread and this came up. It seemed like a great thread that deserved more love.

rycisko

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
All these responses and not one has mentioned Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman (Jane Seymour). Shame on you all.

Clara from Back to the Future 3 looked smoking in Step Brothers as well though I dont know the name of the actress

Deleted member 19003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Kevin's mom in Home Alone.
home-alone-laser-time-wish.gif

lol.

As a girl I always found older men characters attractive (if they actually were attractive), even if they were way too old for me at the time. I'm trying hard to think back on 'older' characters from shows and such I watched, just not thinking on any that I didn't already think were attractive to begin with. Like I remember as a little kid thinking how attractive Uncle Jesse was, even though he prob has a good 20 years on me XD I did have a cut off age though, maybe after age 55/60+ Like, I remember they were pushing Sean Connery as a major leading star in some movies in the 90's, but meh, he was just too old for me to ever find attractive, even looking back now.

Entrapment-1999-Sean-Connery-Catherine-Zeta-Jones-1.jpg

: / No ty. Sorry Sean.

ClivePwned

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I had noticed this.
As a Trek fan, I had always thought Troi was smoking (and she still is), but the last time I watched TNG, I found myself appreciating Beverly Crusher more than before. Same with Mrs Robinson in Lost in Space (any of them- June Lockhart, Mimi Rogers or Molly Parker). Also May in Agents of Shield, River Song, etc.
Still can't get excited by Janeway though.