• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 29, 2017
A lifestyle Instagram influencer from Nashville, Tennessee has denied faking a motorcycle crash – despite posting a series of photos that appear to be perfectly lit and possibly staged.
The now-deleted photos, posted by Tiffany Mitchell, were spotted by Buzzfeed News, who have reported how the initial sympathy for Tiffany after her crash quickly turned to cynicism. After all, who happens to have a photographer following them around to snap perfectly lit shots of them lying on the floor after crashing a motorcycle?

However, for someone who slid down the Tarmac at any speed while wearing what we'll presume weren't Kevlar-lined dungarees, Tiffany's not bleeding or missing much skin. There's a light brush of dust on her shoulder, but other than that she appears relatively unscathed.

DriveTribe Article

TK_32kyGRO2NOghMIGDJLw

sub-buzz-3419-1566244677-1.png

Thats not what road rash looks like.

EDIT/UPDATE: Link to her injuries and "bike damage" pictures

Last edited:

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
DOCTORS HATE THIS GUY.

AND 12 REASONS WHY THIS IS ALL IN CAPS

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Everything influencers do is staged so yeah probably.

The fact that she deleted the pics only confirms. Would be interesting to see if there are any hospital or police records about a crash being reported.

Mr. Keith

Oct 31, 2017
Hey can we advertise our products in your motorcycle accident photo?

We think it would be valuable to our product to associated with wrecks.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
it looks staged? but fuck that would be so pathetic. There is also an in-focus smart water bottle placement.

along with some bokeh lmao

OP
OP
HellforLeather
Oct 29, 2017
Are these people just pathological or what? I dont think a healthy person would be so desperate for attention to do something like this.

SpitztheGreat

May 16, 2019
Who is being influenced by these "influencers"? Am I out of touch, or are the children?

Last edited:

Deleted member 11985

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This bike crash brought to you by Smartwater™

Edit: Damnit, a bunch of people beat me to this joke already.

Mr. Keith

Oct 31, 2017
I'm glad the cameraman was able to get such nice shots instead of helping.

The photos were more valuable after all.

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are these people just pathological or what? I dont think a healthy person would be so desperate for attention to do something like this.

Of course. They realize now they can narcisstic as all fuck AND get paid to do it. They are attention seekers who now have access to people giving them attention 24/7

OT: I'm surprised it took someone this long to do it.

Baccus

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
All attention is good attention. This influencer will be mocked for a few days, her follower numbers will rise up and she'll be getting paid more in a few weeks.

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Luckily the refreshing taste of SMART WATER™ helped this poor victim back onto her feet, and onto a speedy recovery.

vacantseas

Oct 27, 2017
"after my near death experience I listened to some wicked cool music and texted my dear mother who said life is a gift and an adventure, and I reviewed the photographs that were taken from my dear friend who was on the scene with me, and I touched them up in Photoshop and oh I contacted my tattoo artist and said book me for my next appointment, I'm going to need a touchup."

Can I get a job writing for influencers? They take the photos and look good. I'll write the words.

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
Wow total trash. Like immediately knew today was staged. This piece of shit might have more money than me and be better looking but at least I'm not a dishonest attention seeking waste of space.

Slashkice

Oct 27, 2017
Man, these motorcycle accident pics are making me thirsty for some reason. I could sure go for some Glaceau smartwater® by Coca-Cola.

C.Mongler

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Washington, DC
I mean if she like literally rolled off of her bike onto the pavement at a complete stop, her injuries might look like that.

Being flung off one's bike at pretty much any moving speed wearing god damn overalls and a tank top is going to leave you looking pretty fucked up though lol. And even then, you're going to be skinned and bloodied, not dirtied up with oil and dust? Did she really think people were going to think this was real? lol.