• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
Her helmet even changed color.
38gp1k.gif

hombremalo

Oct 26, 2017
The guy has great hair.

I wonder if there is any person that thought those photos were real for a second.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Check out her IG stories, shows some seemingly legit scarring and brusing. 🤷‍♂️

Iamcenok

Oct 27, 2017
No it's not.

Fuel tank has silver paint on each side, single gauge (with chrome trim) and different tank badges in the accident shot. Same bike model but it's been heavily modified in just over 2 weeks if it is the same bike.
48586466926_e7dac350b2_b.jpg

The bike in the back is the bike pictured in the accident scene.

I think it's supposed to be the bike of her brave supermodel friend.
Probably what they were going for, I agree.

Skade

Oct 28, 2017
Perfect lightning and photography, no trace of a knocked over bike, the helmet in the photo "before" is different than the two seen "after", the bottles are perfectly placed to show the brands, the "injury" looks like a simple brush of dirt, there's a photograph calmly taking perfect photos around the scene while one dude is holding her in an obvious pose and holding said pose for a close up and a longer shot...

Nah, totally legit, i don't see anything suspicious here.

Maybe she did fall of her bike. Maybe. But all of this is so obviously staged it hurts.

Emergency & I

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If this is staged: fuck anyone that condones or promotes this shit. It's not slick. It's remedial and sheltered from real and actual tragedy. The fact that she brings up her 'dead friend' is just about the ugliest thing she could do.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
When nothing is sacred and everything is content. What a disgusting PoS she is. Invoking her dead friend/acquaintance along the way is reprehensible.

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Looks legit based on her Instagram story tbh... she shows off all the injuries after and more personnel on scene

prophetvx

Nov 28, 2017
48586466926_e7dac350b2_b.jpg

The bike in the back is the bike pictured in the accident scene.
Gotcha. I still have no idea what's going on, the tanks still look different. In any case, I'm not sure why anyone would have what appears to be a mop like object attached to their motorcycle for multiple weeks.

In any case, the whole setup is ridiculously disgusting, it's clearly fake they may as well have thrown a Kawasaki H2R in the background. We truly are living in the worst timeline when people like this are making a fortune. With that said, I do appreciate that only screenshots are being posted and not links to her insta feed.

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017
So now I guess the question is whether it's appropriate to present motorcycle accidents like that.

MoonToon

Banned
Nov 9, 2018
Guys, there may be an other reason she deleted the photos.

Hear me out ...

It may be proof she's a Metahuman and after a REAL accident that did next to nothing to her she thought "AAAAYYYY, set up the lights, Imma lay her for a bit. Let me milk it for the GRAMS!" but now people may be catching on because of her lack of damage.

Think 3 steps ahead people! We're being played in a game of 4D chess!

prophetvx

Nov 28, 2017
It's probably more appropriate to question whether an incident that occurs at 10mph is considered a motorcycle accident or whether one considers their life in a story in such a way. She'd be shredded wearing those clothes and exceeding those speeds.

It's also impressive that her left arm damage is significantly different.

sub-buzz-3419-1566244677-1.png

uAMGgoq.jpg

Mr. Poolman

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I had several motorcycle crashes and even broke an arm on one.

Those photos are staged as fuck.
There are motorcycle pieces all around. The wounds are far deeper, dirtier and messy. Clothes get torn and it mixes with the skin.

If she had a crash, she had a minor fall with very slow speed. But I don't buy it.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
so she had a genuine accident and then went back to do an Unsolved Mysteries style "retelling" of the accident for dramatization (and sponsorship purposes). Get your money? I dunno. who cares.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
She just fell over with the bike, I bet. "Quick get the camera over here" and now you look like a fuckin idiot, good job lady

Conal

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's clearly a 'recreation' of the real events but I don't really have a problem with that, the same could be said for 99.9% of all influencer pictures.

Addi

Oct 25, 2017
AhM2hg1l.jpg

"What does it mean to truly live life to the fullest? I thought I knew and that I was living that life, but yesterday something happened that truly made me question everything.
I was part of a motorbike accident. I saw life flash in front of me, I saw everyone I loved, mom, dad, my dear dog Gucci. Fortunately, Cameron was there to catch me in his arms. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have been part of this world anymore. Cameron, you are literaly my life and I will never forget this moment. My perspective has changed, life can be taken from you at any moment. Hug your close ones, tell them you love them every day. What is a life changing moment that has changed YOUR outlook on life? Please share in the comments!"

prophetvx

Nov 28, 2017
I had several motorcycle crashes and even broke an arm on one.

Those photos are staged as fuck.
There are motorcycle pieces all around. The wounds are far deeper, dirtier and messy. Clothes get torn and it mixes with the skin.

If she had a crash, she had a minor fall with very slow speed. But I don't buy it.
Yeah, in my youth I slid a motorcycle at 15mph in the rain when I was learning. 15 years later I still have scars and it took 3 months to heal.

She either fell over with the bike barely moving then went back a few weeks later for a photo shoot or fell off a skateboard and went for a photo shoot. She sure as hell didn't have a significant accident in any form.

fleet

Jan 2, 2019
maybe off topic a little, but the way she manages to work products and ads into her live/love/laugh carefree beach girl aesthetic is an art form. by which i mean we really are living in late stage capitalism hell.

Zonar

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Arizona, USA
AhM2hg1l.jpg

"What does it mean to truly live life to the fullest? I thought I knew and that I was living that life, but yesterday something happened that truly made me question everything.
I was part of a motorbike accident. I saw life flash in front of me, I saw everyone I loved, mom, dad, my dear dog Gucci. Fortunately, Cameron was there to catch me in his arms. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have been part of this world anymore. Cameron, you are literaly my life and I will never forget this moment. My perspective has changed, life can be taken from you at any moment. Hug your close ones, tell them you love them every day. What is a life changing moment that has changed YOUR outlook on life? Please share in the comments!"
HAHAHAHAAHA!!!