• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

bangai-o

Oct 27, 2017
The teacher had the class pass papers to someone else to grade. Did you ever sneakily change incorrect answers?

Oct 25, 2017
I would put my grade on the line to cheat for myself once or twice, sure, but I'm not sticking my neck out for your ass too.

Deleted member 19003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lazy teachers would do this. I never cheated for my friends. I once misgraded one though and the kid cried really hard about it. Odd memory.

Voidance

Oct 27, 2017
I sure did. That was how my buddy and I got through 7th grade English class. It wasn't until 9th grade or that I understood the details of the subject (semi colons, participles, etc.).

Shodan14

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Only people with no respect for the system would do that. I respect my local educational system.

Deraldin

Oct 25, 2017
It was just a Canadian public school.
Canadian public school here too. Depended on the teachers. I had some that did this all the time. Others that never did it. Teacher would collect all the papers and then pass them back out again rather than "pass to your neighbour" or whatever, so it was very unlikely to get the paper of one of your friends.

Never changed an answer for someone else. I don't think that it would have ever crossed my mine to change an answer for someone else. Why would I do that?

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you really respected your classmates you would have let them fail like the shitty losers they are.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
No, but I had a classmate who would yell "Good Job!" at me across the room when I got one right and "Sorry!" when I got one wrong.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
On multiple choice/true or false? Nah.
I had one or two English teachers that didn't even want to grade short response quizzes, and I remember being pretty lenient with those

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
No, never.
I graded everyone's history tests in high school and I didn't even look at the names until I finished grading.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
Never. Also, one of my daughters is a teacher aide for one of her credits and she grades a lot of papers for the teacher. She's been threatened by some of the students because "she failed" them.

squall23

Oct 25, 2017
I think I've only been in one class where we would grade each others' tests and homework, but because the work we'd be grading is usually by the person seating in front or behind us and because we were friends, we'd usually "give ourselves pats on our backs" as it were.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
No never. I would maybe overlook one or two wrong ones but never changed work.

There was a group of girls that would change my right answers to wrong ones or use a dark marker to mark over my correct answers. Really fucked up my education for a couple of years.