• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for creating a new thread for this simple question , I searched for a community thread for saints row but I didn't find it

So Saints Row 2 was on my Backlog for a while on Steam and GOG and I decided to play it , I hear that Steam Version has problems but it has uncapped Framerate while GOG Version solved some problem but has a capped 30FPS , So Which version is better overall and what are the difference between them ? and Is there a save game carry over bonuses from SR2 to SR3 ?

Fabix56

Oct 27, 2017
Chile
The Steam Version do has some problems, but there is an unoficial patch called: "gentlemen of the Row" that fixes a lot of them and adds (optional) stuff; and as far as I know you can't carry your save from sr2 to sr3

Last edited:

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
Gentlemen of the Row is also installable on the GOG version, but you have to go through an extra hoop of disabling the 30fps framerate cap. I think there's a guide on their forum.