• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I really don't want to bite on this, but if it's coming out in America... Could someone please remind me I'll drop this within a day because of real world obligations... Please?
It has all five of the original eggs and more! For only $20! Official localized Digimon vpet release! ;p

GetDigitized

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really don't want to bite on this, but if it's coming out in America... Could someone please remind me I'll drop this within a day because of real world obligations... Please?
Without a doubt, unless they add the pause feature from the newer v-pets. I work from home and it became just too much effort after a while on these ones. But $20 isn't that much compared to the Japanese releases.

GetDigitized

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This will be my third (or 4th if digivolving spirits releases) Beelzemon figure >_<.
At least its a 2020 release date.

Ulforce veedramon (V-Tamer) prototype was shown as well T_T.
preciousgem_ulforcevdramon2_may24_2019.jpg

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Well, (it's about time) Digimon Links will be shutting down in the west at the end of July. No surprise, and I've hated it's gameplay and method for evolving since it came out. Stopped "playing" altogether and only logged in for bonus gem thingies, to get a batch of 10 rolls, for funsies. Got a bunch of rare Ultimates though it, but still was never really that fun..

Assumimg this means that the newest Digimon mobage is coming out soon, PLEASE tell me that it's actually good. I still miss Heroes.... :( At least it made evolution possible and not grinding to death...

Oct 25, 2017
Well, (it's about time) Digimon Links will be shutting down in the west at the end of July. No surprise, and I've hated it's gameplay and method for evolving since it came out. Stopped "playing" altogether and only logged in for bonus gem thingies, to get a batch of 10 rolls, for funsies. Got a bunch of rare Ultimates though it, but still was never really that fun..

Assumimg this means that the newest Digimon mobage is coming out soon, PLEASE tell me that it's actually good. I still miss Heroes.... :( At least it made evolution possible and not grinding to death...

I've tried Rearise a couple of times, and I find it a little more engaging than Linkz, but at the end of the day it just doesn't really grab me like Heroes did. It at least has something of a story going on, but the combat is fairly mediocre and I don't like the evolution stuff compared to Heroes.

GetDigitized

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wait... Amplified? No... nonononono. I already pre-ordered the original and Black. They can't possibly reskin the same pose THREE TIMES?!

Edit: ...in my conflicted rush I just saw the price. O. Ok. They just have a new, cheaper line now.
Its basically the Digimon Reboot line (which had designs for other digimon but only omegamon released) with some additions/changes. Theres an omegamon releasing that is largely the same

GetDigitized

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So some of the new v-jump leaked.
7 demon Lords have x versions and they'll be in the version 2 digital monster x's.
Some of the designs are messy others look pretty creative. Lucemon x looks really cool.
Also, an omegamon x figure (no pics) will be going up this month... At least it's not standard omegamon.

Scans are on with the will, era doesn't allow scans afaik.

20190620_digimonx2_7hewjv57nw_01.jpg

Last edited:

TMaakkonen

Oct 26, 2017
So I forgot about this Place. I would have said new Demon Lord Xs & are cool like Leviamon X

HOWEVER

referencebooknumemon_june25_2019.jpg

Numemon X
Beautiful.

TMaakkonen

Oct 26, 2017
It would be treacherous to leave PlatinumNumemon behind. Instead, I recommend you join the Church of Numemon, where all Numemons are our lords and saviors.
No but really, Numemon X is fun. We haven't had monsterious designs in a long while. It's a shame it had to exist as an alternative form, but who cares its fun.

PaperSparrow

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Good opportunity for Digimon fans going to Anime Expo. 3 shikishi by Kenji Watanabe will be raffled off. Seems like the support for the games by the community is still going strong.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
That artstyle is a hundred times better, but the crux is in the writing. Hopefully they can produce a script that wakes excitement this time around.

TMaakkonen

Oct 26, 2017
Honestly its a bit comical they increased her tits.

There are also other X anties they showed art for.

monmon37_1agumonblackx_july23_2019.jpg
monmon37_2metalgreymonvirusx_july23_2019.jpg
monmon37_4vamdemonx_july23_2019.jpg
monmon37_6mephismonx_july23_2019.jpg

Agumon Black, MetalGreymon (Virus), Vamdemon & Mephismon X -antibody forms. These newer X anties are waaaay better than the old ones.

TMaakkonen

Oct 26, 2017
Actually, apparently Myotismon/Vamdemon has fused its arms & cape into bat-like Wings. That's something. Also crough mask for chest.

GetDigitized

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Actually, apparently Myotismon/Vamdemon has fused its arms & cape into bat-like Wings.
I didn't notice that, OG Myotismon is definitely better in that case. Why include the arms in the jacket ~_~.
I meant it was tame compared to how far they go with X digimon usually.
Also I saw you psoted them already, had the tab open for a hour + lol.

TMaakkonen

Oct 26, 2017
I didn't notice that, OG Myotismon is definitely better in that case. Why include the arms in the jacket ~_~.
I meant it was tame compared to how far they go with X digimon usually.
Also I saw you psoted them already, had the tab open for a hour + lol.
I mean X anties vary a lot in quality.

Like Agumon's have only really Small change, albeit if neat. Meanwhile Guilmon X looks barely different & Growlmon X look like it was done for... certain part of audience lol.