• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 28283

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Is there any word yet on how to access the preorder dlc for UK version?
As someone presently stalking Bamco's social media accounts; No

Looks like it should be available via their website at some point but no one can seem to say when or where.

This only applies to the PS4 version, Vita includes the preorder DLC in the download.

NZerker12

Oct 25, 2017
As someone presently stalking Bamco's social media accounts; No

Looks like it should be available via their website at some point but no one can seem to say when or where.

This only applies to the PS4 version, Vita includes the preorder DLC in the download.

What the hell is up with Bamco EU screwing up Digimon preorder dlc. First they screw up the Black Agumon/Gabumon and Beezlemon Blast Mode dlc in the original CS now this.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
When will the PREORDER DLC dissapear on the vita versión?

Deleted member 28283

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
y4mgN4aWGKTjBFnihnVVSNiVs7CZDJKS2HVpbYuSpGEdvfXc-utV6ZehkZcySExh1cNuwikhSJ13fkybM7bzBHOiTvpKx6vMw1_ESRoz1aVsDs34c-VTrf6nWLdpBYLR-eCA3Mgt8kR3k4eU5Y9m3KmlWTee9hGRI1S7bi-RrNTYqhogUZ2efA91J075e-RhkqHbv0nrA5DKu1VVxP0MNW7gQ

Bamco being suuuuuper helpful.

UPDATE

The fuckers don't even know when -_-

"At this time we do not have concrete information"
y4mKPrT6dtceFA6vlUWEkHPYbZeBb7PzJNGonXkZXEnbBgsIq3Mja014ka05FQgB_QzHhFVY-GOOLyPv1xBWM1gvxhKuwsceSoogo5LafgazmOIIyyZ4vuBlz_rBfff8kYwHuNH-1CtKw7mTKPRAymh8uiYUo9mmlnst9Ma8XDDo0sCvJzdH9nyfennbFM2hHlq2zpBwsB5HxLmkrTOvKkkOQ

At this point I'm just going to play it on my Vita and be passive-aggressively annoyed that such a shoddy company has had 2 sales out of me.

Last edited:

Malfred

Oct 26, 2017
Meanwhile I'm going to play the PS4 version and just rush to get a PlatSukamon or three, so that I won't have to do too much work with levelling the DLC digimon.

Shoozle

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
UK
Meanwhile I'm going to play the PS4 version and just rush to get a PlatSukamon or three, so that I won't have to do too much work with levelling the DLC digimon.
I've currently gotten 3, its either been nerfed or I am still too early in the game to benefit from because boy it feels like it's not doing much.

I must admit I have hit a huge difficulty spike. But I am very happy to be using one of my favourites, Stingmon.

KZXcellent

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Does the game's story end up getting good faster this time? It took like 10 chapters for the original Cyber Sleuth to get good for me.

Malfred

Oct 26, 2017
I've currently gotten 3, its either been nerfed or I am still too early in the game to benefit from because boy it feels like it's not doing much.

I must admit I have hit a huge difficulty spike. But I am very happy to be using one of my favourites, Stingmon.

Yeah PlatSukamon's exp bonus got reduced to +50% from +100%.
You can still get +100% from PlatNumemon though.

black070

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Does the game's story end up getting good faster this time? It took like 10 chapters for the original Cyber Sleuth to get good for me.

I'm already invested from the get go and liking the cast better - I think the story and localisation are the biggest improvements.

EDIT

Story seems way worse than the previous entry. Character design worse. Dude's women designs are also forever the woat.

Heh, just read this after posting.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cant see any mention of the DLC on the US version, if you didnt pre-order do you not get it?

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
Is the VITA version still getting the pre-order DLC for download like CS? Hopefully the answer is yes.

SenseiX

Oct 25, 2017
Are there any CS endgame spoilers? I still haven't finished CS but I might get this today.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Girlfriend bought it today, loved the first one, I also love Digimon but had no time to play the first one yet. Should I still play the first one before I start this? At least for the Story? (Cause collecting makes no sense with the newer game available.)

PaperSparrow

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
never tried a digi game. Should I play the other one or does this one encapsulate it?

Girlfriend bought it today, loved the first one, I also love Digimon but had no time to play the first one yet. Should I still play the first one before I start this? At least for the Story? (Cause collecting makes no sense with the newer game available.)

I'd play the first one before this. While it's not necessary, it does tie-in and it's cheaper at the moment. The record of your Digimon collection will carry over with your save as well.

Xenocthul

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Well Amazon did get my copy to me today but they never emailed me the pre-order dlc code so I'll have to email them about that I guess.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
NA Vita PSN Launch edition has these:
- Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth – Hacker's Memory
- Evolution Requirements for Sistermon Ciel and Blanc
- Omnimon NX
- Leopardmon NX
- Crusadermon NX
- Inoden School Attire
- V. Uchida Costume
- Summer Camp (p) T-Shirt
- Beelzemon Emblem T-Shirt

Please tell me all this is gonna be available with my preorder Best Buy copy cause I'd love to double dip for cross save.

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
Bought on Vita. Was gonna go PS4 but I'd rather some coins and I think I prefer this series as handheld, oddly enough. Oh well, excited to jump back in later.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Geez, this preorder crap is a mess. The preorder stuff isn't cross-buy, is it? So if I get the Vita version now, and later on buy it on PS4 when it's on sale, will my save not work on PS4 because I don't have the preorder content for the PS4 version?

If that's the case, I guess I will never buy the PS4 version. FFS Bamco.

Last edited:

Malfred

Oct 26, 2017
So uh.. I found the EU pre-order pack.
I haven't had a chance to try this out yet, as apparently the Bamco store requires a separate account.
https://store.bandainamcoent.eu/eu/deals

The Pre-Order bundle can be found as the first option right underneath the Winter Sales banner.

EDIT: Tried it out, it works. 'Tis ALIVE!

Last edited:

maouvin

Oct 25, 2017
Blumenau - Brazil
Geez, this preorder crap is a mess. The preorder stuff isn't cross-buy, is it? So if I get the Vita version now, and later on buy it on PS4 when it's on sale, will my save not work on PS4 because I don't have the preorder content for the PS4 version?

If that's the case, I guess I will never buy the PS4 version. FFS Bamco.

It worked just like that with Cyber Sleuth. You'd think they'd learn.

Oct 29, 2017
I haven't had a chance to try this out yet, as apparently the Bamco store requires a separate account.

The Pre-Order bundle can be found as the first option right underneath the Winter Sales banner.

Did you use the code though? My code said it was invalid.

Ignore me, I can't read.

To reiterate:

Namco Website DLC:
SistermonNoir/Blanc conditions
Beelzemon shirt
Summer camp shirt
Uchida costume
Inoden School Attire
Leopardmon, Crusadermon & Omnimon NX variants

PlayStation Store DLC (£3.29)
Alphamon and Dukemon NX.

Last edited:

CatDoggo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sent an email to Amazon's customer service to see if I can get the pre-order DLC code they haven't sent out. This is exactly what I was trying to avoid too....

CatDoggo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Aaand this is why I hate pre-order exclusive bonuses. Would it kill them to just put that stuff up as paid DLC like whatever the heck is going on with the EU right now. I'll have to see what Amazon says for me but I'm guessing they're going to want to pass the buck to the publisher who will probably be just as unhelpful.

Edit: If you do email, Bandai. Let me know what they say.

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017

Do you have a direct link? There's nothing Digimon related on that page for me at all.
Was your version physical or digital too?

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Bandai (in both regions) dropping the ball it seems :/ I also came here to see what was up. I remember for the first one, Amazon only gave the DLC to some orders, and ended up sending all orders a code.