• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nirolak

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks to Ashecitism for noticing this.

Besides, Digital Extremes is also committed to new product development and has increased the related investment in the first half of 2017. Currently, its development pipeline includes the following game products, which we hope will deliver new surprises to the operating results in 2018:

– [RIP, leaving this here to make it clear it's not this] The Amazing Eternals, a free-to-play first-person shooter game that combines card game and strategy game, with a key focus on eSports. The game is in the process of Closed Alpha testing and the official beta version is expected to be released online in the near future;

– A free-to-play action MMO, which is planned to commence Closed Alpha testing in 2017 and is expected to be released online in 2018.

http://www.files.services/files/359/2017/0915/20170915170002_79513958_en.pdf

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
The level of support DE has given Warframe is enough to put this on my radar, honestly.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
The amazing eternals got cancelled the other day though, wonder how this will go

Sabot

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 31, 2017
Easy day 1.

I bought Founder for Warframe, back when I thought founder packs were cool and not just horrible ways to do early access, and I don't regret a penny.

Jest

Oct 28, 2017
So the MMO being referred to is Survived By? It looks pretty interesting but probably not what people are thinking of when they hear that the creator of Warframe is making a F2P MMO.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
PDF wont load for me

Still have my Excalibur prime from being a founder for Warframe.....easily worth it, and digital extremes support is fantastic. They also have a really cool support team and love helping folks out with events/give aways