• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

GlassEmpires

Dec 10, 2018
Sophia feels like she's walking backwards into power-ups. And everything to do with Ricky and dogs is the best.

OP
OP
Cantaim

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Y'all give me strength I've been running a schedule so packed for the last 2 months that I don't have the time to watch the 2 hour episodes 😭😭😭

Maktokious

Nov 23, 2017
And everything with Pete
I, uhh... I just feel like the wise choice is to kill Pete then and there... 😥 No talk, no chance, he already showed that he doesn't care about the danger in his powers multiple times. Good thing Kingston isn't a violent barbarian or something like that 😛

Deleted member 22490

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I, uhh... I just feel like the wise choice is to kill Pete then and there... 😥 No talk, no chance, he already showed that he doesn't care about the danger in his powers multiple times. Good thing Kingston isn't a violent barbarian or something like that 😛
I could see both sides. They just need to sit Pete down and tell him to take all of this seriously. He's got good in him as we saw at the end of the episode

Deleted member 22490

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So CH had a live show a few hours ago with Brennan, Rekha, Raph, and Grant and Brennan's said that Grant will be in Season 5 of Dimension 20.

It's also a pretty hilarious live show

Maktokious

Nov 23, 2017
Merry Christmas! So that was (mostly) a very very wholesome episode! 😁 With only a few foreboding scenes.

Deleted member 22490

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The roleplay Emily and Zach did was hilarious.

Also, don't forget that they will start playing Fantasy High live starting this Wednesday at 7pm Pacific.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like the live episode was pushed back a week. That's a bit of a bummer, but it is really cool of them to put all their episodes up on youtube now. They're really building up a great catalog of content.

GlassEmpires

Dec 10, 2018
Missed the live show on Twitch and I don't feel like dropping money on subscriptions to both dropout and dropout on Twitch, so I'll have to wait until the live episode comes to dropout

Deleted member 22490

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Missed the live show on Twitch and I don't feel like dropping money on subscriptions to both dropout and dropout on Twitch, so I'll have to wait until the live episode comes to dropout
It's up on dropout now. It looks like they will post them on the following Wednesday.

However, I'm not subscribed to them on twitch and I was able to watch the show the following day

Maktokious

Nov 23, 2017
Yeah, it was really great! Kugrash had the most fantastic ending, though I had hoped it would be different (A Hairy Baby Dancing on the wind). Kingston also had a pretty great ending. Sad to see them go, but now I can focus on the Bad Kids again :D

Deleted member 22490

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm down to turning this into y'all about the sophomore year.
I'm very interested in what this tabaxi woman is going and why she is doing it to our kids!

Maktokious

Nov 23, 2017
I wholeheartedly agree with both statements!
Fabian really took a hit right there, and poor Cathilda is just trying to help him.