• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017

View: https://youtu.be/0KsrRLlrBl0

In Collage Mode, players have full access to characters, environments, effects, and custom dialogue to create the screenshots that they have always desired.

Fabricate completely new dramas from unforgivable punch-ups to fruity yet forbidden kisses.

Now available for PC via Steam, Epic Games Store, and GOG.

The update will be available on PlayStation®5 (PS5™), PlayStation®4 (PS4™), Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch™ over the coming days.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
This is really neat and has a lot of potential.

But knowing myself and other Disco Elysium fans this will just be used to make Harry and Kim Kitsuragi kiss.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
My favourite game probably ever and I've been thinking about replaying it lately when I have time. Might be time!

I will just use the collage to create a head-canon where Cuno gets the long term emotional and psychological help he desperately needs.

cvbas

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
already played with it for a little while. this is cool.

Disco-Elysium-2023-03-16-12-21-03.png

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
Recreate the entirety of Disco Elysium with every character as Kim Kitsuragi. Even the skills.
lmao

The only option for the art mural is a huge artistic impression of Kim with the choices being different art styles. Your different mental representations of Kim help you decide which Kim is the most Kim to show to the Kims of Revachol.

Disco ElysiKim

cvbas

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
My favourite game probably ever and I've been thinking about replaying it lately when I have time. Might be time!

I will just use the collage to create a head-canon where Cuno gets the long term emotional and psychological help he desperately needs.
I love the ending in which you take Cuno back to Jamrock. I got it in a playthrough in which I played a sober, recovering Harry and it was actually kinda nice to think about the two of them finally getting help and healing after the game. I love Cuno.