• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gazoinks

Jul 9, 2019
I'm extraordinarily hyped for this game. I really hope it achieves what it's aiming for, but even if it doesn't it ought to be really interesting. I think first time round I'm going to go with a high-Int good-psych low physical skills detective. I'd love to check out Shivers but I don't feel like doing a physical guy for my first run,

PorcoLighto

Oct 25, 2017
Out now in the trailer but still coming soon on GOG? Whatever happened with launch trailers on launch time? I hate this. Let me give you money goddamn it.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I had seen people talking this up but had no idea what it was till now. Huh.

Seems like something I should definitely play, but might need to clear up some of my backlog first and look into it again in a few weeks. And I'm a bit scared as it does feel like I'm 100% gonna have some choice paralysis over picking the stats/skills, haha. The PCGamer bit about it not being best to pick every conversation option, while conceptually neat, sounds like it's gonna be painful for me too.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
wrpLmZW.png

🤔

AvernOffset

May 6, 2018
How big is the download? I'd love to get to this tonight, but I suspect my internet connection won't be fast enough.

Stoze

Oct 26, 2017
Let's go. I have today and tomorrow off work because I worked the weekend, can't wait.

Aaron D.

Oct 25, 2017
Was hoping for a Deluxe Edition w/ soundtrack or something.

Any news if that's in the works before I buy just the base game?

OP
OP
Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
Was hoping for a Deluxe Edition w/ soundtrack or something.

Any news if that's in the works before I buy just the base game?

There was talk on their website of a version with a soundtrack and digital art book but it seems to have been removed.

*From their FAQ...
Collectors Edition and price?
We are working on something. Maybe there will be some news soon.

Escaflow

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Is the game's story dark ? I don't mean dark humor , but actually dark , like Sanitarium maybe .

ara

Oct 26, 2017
Alrighty then, time to sit on the skills/signature skills screens for the rest of the night. I was so sure I'd go almost all in with Psyche with a bit of Fysique, but I didn't realize Drama was in Intellect. MAN.

Boss

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Really excited for this game, I'm thinking of trying to recreate Miller from The Expanse for the first playthrough.

Teasing_Pink

Oct 25, 2017
Started playing this morning. Died
before leaving my apartment because my hungover heart couldn't take my insistence on turning on a light.
Amazing.

I've only seen a tiny fraction of the game, but the writing so far is fantastic, and I get the feeling this might finally top Planescape: Torment in that respect for me.

Even just looking into a bathroom mirror was more engaging than most game's writing. Can't wait to dig deeper.

Earthed

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Sep 26, 2019
Anyone running it on kinda crappy hardware? I'm wondering if my mx250 would be able to run this game.

painey

Oct 27, 2017
It there any hint of this coming to consoles? This is a type of game I'd love for Achievements, but if there's zero hope I might as well buy it on PC today

Karak

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It there any hint of this coming to consoles? This is a type of game I'd love for Achievements, but if there's zero hope I might as well buy it on PC today
They said maybe in the future but 0 work has been done or discussed about it. Its PC where they are focused and wanting to patch and so forth first.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
only about 30 mins into it and i'm already in love, holy fucking christ. and considering all the different skills/combinations involved there's so much replayability. do you play it cool? or do you embrace the madness you've stepped into? that's your call.

if you love well-written and tightly constructed games, just fucking play it and support these devs that clearly put a love of hard work, love and passion into creating this title. probably my fave of the year so far, with ease. it's simply wonderful and there's absolutely nothing else like it. not even planescape was quite like this. i'm already excited to play through it all and start it up again in a different way.

and everyone that said, don't save-scum, they're right on the money. this is a game about real choice/consequence and seeing where that leads you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.