• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

The_hypocrite

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Flyover State
Domnhall Gleeson as Adam Warlock would be great by the way

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Ff59d4c54-e4e9-11e7-b046-23180179278b.jpg
Another bland white male. So creative!!!

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
Between Captain Marvel's box office and James Gunn getting re-hired, the alt-right is having a rough week. Sad!

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
Well, I'll be! Good for Gunn! Also, glad to see Cernovich and his fascist cronies take another L!

V-Faction

Oct 25, 2017
I'm happy enough to feel as though this was planned as a PR Move. That's how happy I am -- I'm resorting to paranoia!

BlackNMild2k1

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bay Area, CA
Take that alt-right haters.

Also I bet nobody wanted to touch that movie. Didn't the director of Thor say guardians 3 was Gunn's baby and it would be weird to direct that film? I bet so many directors feel that way.
I bet Taika and others already knew this months ago but were sworn to secrecy.

Taika said he was never asked. And if JG had already been rehired, why would he have been. 😉

Oct 27, 2017
I long suspected they'd pay him under the table and use the pieces hes already worked on. Surprised to see him publicly accepted like this.

Oct 25, 2017
Good. It was so stupid that they fired him.
I think Disney's policy is "as long as you don't repeat your stupid stuff from the past, you're good to go". They knew full well of those tasteless tweets and still hired hm, and Gunn kept his nose clean. The most controversial he got was opposing Trump, and that's only controversial to insecure shitheads.

Speaking of the leader of insecure shitheads...
Well, on Twitter they say, that Mike Cernovich's small dick shrunk three sizes that day

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Marvel just happened to bring back Gunn right before they get back the rights to all their cosmic characters..

8a8.gif

ConanEd

Alt account
Banned
Dec 27, 2018
Fucking Disney only did it after Gunn signed on SS2. I hope SS2 make more money than GotG3.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
I'm not really in to his one liners but at least the guardian movies were good so this some good news.

mordecaii83

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
WTF????!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!! This is not news I was ever expecting to hear, or maybe a tiny chance in a year or two once things had died down... That's amazing!!!

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
Cernovich taking this L hard on twitter. "I don't care, but I'll keep tweeting about it." Must sting being 0-2.