• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
I searched his old twits. Gross. Even if he truly changed i think is bad to hire this dude again.
We all did. Never said otherwise. I said it's a mistake give him this job again. You understand ? Or im going too fast ?

Against dumb replies ? No i dony have arguments. You're right.
Away from this movie that a lot of kids will watch. Thats his place.
Not being pedophile its enough.
You and me both knows that wasnt my point. Stop defending this piece of shit only because you liked his movies.
There was clearly a point at which you should have ceased and I imagine it was quite some time ago now.

Oct 26, 2017
Against dumb replies ? No i dony have arguments. You're right.

They raise a valid point. He apologized for the tweets long before he was ever even called out for them. He admitted it was him being a childish edgelord and showed he had grown up.

If you believe everyone only ever gets one chance to do the right thing, that's your prerogative. But you'll live and die a very lonely person.

-PyramidSong

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Argentina
User Banned (Permanent): Trolling; Linking to Alt-Right Website
Last edited by a moderator:

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
Guardians of the Galaxy 2 is arguably the best Marvel film, and James Gunn's vision for the series absolutely should see through completion. Very happy with this, even if still fuck Disney.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Did someone just try to link me to a white supremacist's website, and not mean it as an unfunny edgy joke? The kind of joke that might get one temporarily fired from a blockbuster film if weaponized by dishonest right wing grifters?

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Guardians of the Galaxy 2 is arguably the best Marvel film, and James Gunn's vision for the series absolutely should see through completion. Very happy with this, even if still fuck Disney.
Vol. 2 is extremely underrated (given all the "wasn't as good as the first film" talk) and I hope it gets more appreciation over time.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Linking that website, whew lord. I will never forgive you for doing that and you're now an altrighter.

Off to the canceled realm you go.

DonMigs85

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I don't think -PyramindSong has english as his primary language so he might be taking the jokes a little too seriously and can't grasp the sarcasm.

-PyramidSong

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Argentina

Suiko

Oct 25, 2017
Im not. As you see above. I linked an article about this guys and the same time said i dont know who pizagatter is. I dont even know they are the same person.

If you really are this ignorant, then stop posting and do some basic prereq research before posting.
It is not the job of forum posters to educate you on common knowledge.

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
"Hey guys...who is this <youtuber/alt-right/nazi> guy and why is he get blamed? Didn't he only <insert spreading hate method minus the hate>?"
"Yeah...but that <insert issue/controversy/tragedy> is worse. I'm not sure how he can be blamed for that."

kinoki

Oct 28, 2017
I will say it again. i didnt know this guy and didnt know he is an awful person.
Now you've learned the valuable lesson of source checking. All sources aren't equal and some are just spouting lies. You've linked the latter. You're now just a perpetrator of fake news. But, from now on: do better and make the world a better place. A world with a GotG-trilogy (in 2022).

Mar 9, 2019
I will say it again. i didnt know this guy and didnt know he is an awful person.

giphy.gif