• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Move over Avengers Endgame, this is the real movie of 2019.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Will this have the "will they or won't they" tension between Shego and Drakken like the cartoon had?

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They are going to crank these out like crazy because I can't not see this getting a lot of young viewers for their channel.

Though I would have thought with Disney money and this not being a series that the effects would have looked a little better at least. 2009 Doctor Who looked better. Well at least we got Patton being a villain.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
1) where's the molerat

2) was that patton oswalt as the head guard

Pilgrimzero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looks like a live action version of the cartoon more or less. Kim seeks to lack the attitude though.

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
Man that looks bad. Nothing against the winters,directors, or actors it's just not a property that translates well at all to live action. Also yeah, where the hell is Rufus.

Edit: And also, all the female characters lack mustaches, big mistake.

No "what's the sitch"?
You'd figure that'd be the first line in the damn trailer.

Oct 27, 2017
This looks... really bad.

They are going to crank these out like crazy because I can't not see this getting a lot of young viewers for their channel.

Though I would have thought with Disney money and this not being a series that the effects would have looked a little better at least. 2009 Doctor Who looked better. Well at least we got Patton being a villain.
Disney Channel stuff is waaaaay lower budget than theatrical Disney. I think it's an entirely different part of the company than Walt Disney Studios.

HP_Wuvcraft

Oct 26, 2017
South of San Francisco
I'm conflicted.
One one hand, it's a TV movie of a kids show barely anyone remembers.
On the other, Kim Possible was one of the Disney Channel's tentpole 90s shows, and they give it all the TLC of "eh"?

Oct 27, 2017
Strange that they really didn't show Ron in the trailer. Ditto for a couple of flashes of Shego Drakken doesn't look too bad (save for no blue). Least he kinda sounds like John DiMaggio.

Kim...I don't know. I think the kid looks way too small. But maybe that's the angle they're aiming towards?