• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why would you watch Netflix on the Switch in the first place? Your phone's battery life lasts longer, as does your tablet.

If anything I'm more annoyed that Xbox One is not seemingly confirmed for launch day.

Larger screen, multiple people in households, has a built in stand, etc. Plus just the ease of use of just having one device on you in some situations.

Just because it isn't always the most ideal in every situation doesn't mean I don't want the option.

Personally speaking my phone's a piece of shit and I don't own a tablet.

Jan 10, 2018
Why would you watch Netflix on the Switch in the first place? Your phone's battery life lasts longer, as does your tablet.

If anything I'm more annoyed that Xbox One is not seemingly confirmed for launch day.

This will take all your imagination, but imagine...

nintendo-switch-tv.jpg

This

WaffleTaco

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Larger screen, multiple people in households, has a built in stand, etc. Plus just the ease of use of just having one device on you in some situations.

Just because it isn't always the most ideal in every situation doesn't mean I don't want the option.

Personally speaking my phone's a piece of shit and I don't own a tablet.
This will take all your imagination, but imagine...

nintendo-switch-tv.jpg

This
I think you two are are a minority. Most people own a tablet or a large phone or a laptop or any better option then a device with terrible battery life. I'm not sure why you posted a Nintendo Switch docked screen when almost everyone already owns a device to stream Netflix be it another game console, a smart tv, or an Apple TV/Chromecast device.

I'm all for more options, I just imagine only 1% of the population, if that, would ever use it.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think you two are are a minority. Most people own a tablet or a large phone or a laptop or any better option then a device with terrible battery life. I'm not sure why you posted a Nintendo Switch docked screen when almost everyone already owns a device to stream Netflix be it another game console, a smart tv, or an Apple TV/Chromecast device.

I'm all for more options, I just imagine only 1% of the population, if that, would ever use it.

I mean, do you think the Nintendo 3DS or Vita versions were used much lol? It's not exactly a technical hurdle and it only adds an option for a lot of people, and it's more versatile and a higher quality device than those other two.

There's probably devices out there that have Netflix compatability that have sold less than that 1 percent. We're not talking some highly exclusive club here that needs to be deemed worthy.