• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Just revealed on the Disney Investor Stream, ....take that Netflix >:]

Other platforms/ hardware shown/ announced tooo

IMG_20190411_184706.jpg

Edit : Disney seems to have some type of deal with PlayStation, PS4 confirmed, the rest are also coming too but later perhaps

Last edited:

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
will this include Pokemon and Yokai Watch?

switch makes sense as a priority over other consoles at least

AztecComplex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus Christ thanks for reminding me the Switch somehow still lacks Netflix. I mean the Wii, 3DS and Vita had Netflix but hey, who's counting right?

Deleted member 36622

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 21, 2017
This confirms the theory that Netflix wanted to be at launch, Nintendo said yes but not at launch, so Netflix rage quit and never made the port, now they're almost all there except them.

But maybe there is a chance Netflix will release the same day as the Stranger Things game.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Gonna have to see what their content will be, since Netflix doesn't wanna play ball and be on Switch.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Disney is definitely serious about streaming. This is just the latest example.

Mezoly

Jimbo Replacement
Oct 25, 2017
In the conference, The image was just an example of all the platforms they want to target but not confirmed.
PS4 was the only confirmed platform of the 3.

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Fuck off, netflix
They just increased my monthly fee and it's still not available on switch. Maybe I will cancel my membership

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
This confirms the theory that Netflix wanted to be at launch, Nintendo said yes but not at launch, so Netflix rage quit and never made the port, now they're almost all there except them.

But maybe there is a chance Netflix will release the same day as the Stranger Things game.
Why would Nintendo say no?

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Hope it comes to sony bravia TVs too.
Yeah I think it will. They even got the CBS all access app on there now so I've been using it for Star Trek Discovery this season, if I don't already have my PS4 on, especially now that Android TV is much better with the last update that relatively recent tvs were given.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Good news for me

Disney+ was an inevitable subscription and I watch stuff through my PS4

cucholix

Oct 30, 2017
Well if Netflix doesn't want my money then it goes to Disney+, it's the app I was looking for Switch

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
If Disney+ gets on Switch before Netflix...

for one of my friends, its literally the only reason he still has a WiiU hooked up lol