• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I live in Germany and I'm close to the border this weekend. If I would drive over, could I just install the app and use it wherever after? Or would it still use the German store?

And is the web version up yet? That one would most likely be fooled by an vpn I hope.

Dr. Mario

Oct 27, 2017
Netherlands
Goddamn this is an amazing birthday gift. The Lion King is on there too. Not Endgame, but pretty much everything else.

So far my router seems to be blocking it though, not sure if uses some arcane port for the streaming, but on a mobile plan this will be a shortlived experience.

Oct 31, 2017
EEPWTxJW4AAeEcx

I knew Disney couldn't launch without inhumans.

Bend the knee to Scott Buck, Disney. Bend the knee.

Deleted member 3294

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So this is pretty neat so far, though it's a bit buggy right now and certain shows are missing episodes. Like for example, Agents of Shield season 5 doesn't have the first five episodes.

R0987

Avenger
Jan 20, 2018
Cant find it on my android devices (both phone and shield tv) and im in the netherlands

Aiii

何これ
Oct 24, 2017
Man, so much shit on here.

They have 4K HDR. Literally everything they ever made, from Disney doc's like Waking Sleeping Beauty, to dumb shit like Mighty Ducks and Operation Dumbo Drop, to every TV movie they made. Disney really does own everything.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone else not getting emails from the service currently? Tried the app on my phone, went to install it on PS4 and it said an email would be sent with a 6-digit code. No such mail has come.

Goodbye

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm, continue watching keeps showing me S01E01 for both Ducktales and X-Men. Lots of content already though. I'll be watching Antman + Wasp, Vaiana, Incredibles 2 and old 90's cartoons for the next couple of weeks.

This is awesome. Totally surprised we got it first by the way.

Osahi

Oct 27, 2017
As if we didn't have enough reason to hate the Dutch already.

j/k

Seems like The Netherlands really are the testcase. Small country with good broadband internet. Is everything subtitled btw? And are the dubs available for animated films? (Basically the only films that get dubbed in the Dutch language zone)

Carn

Oct 27, 2017
The Netherlands

j/k

Seems like The Netherlands really are the testcase. Small country with good broadband internet. Is everything subtitled btw? And are the dubs available for animated films? (Basically the only films that get dubbed in the Dutch language zone)

I checked Aladdin and it had various dubs available (Dutch, German, Spanish, Italian)

JustinBB7

Nov 16, 2017

j/k

For Beauty And The Beast cartoon you can switch between Dutch/English voices and subs in both languages or not.

SweetVermouth

Banned
Mar 5, 2018
Likely just the way it was put together. Rescue Rangers was likely done on film which is fairly easy to up the quality to HD while the other series were transferred from broadcast tapes. It would likely require Disney to go back to the original animation cels to get it into HD which would be a lot of effort for very little benefit. Sad but at least it's available.
All animated shows back in the day were made on film. Nobody needs the original animation cells after they were photographed. I know for a fact that Rescue Rangers isn't the only old show that has been rescanned for HD, Goof Troop and The Little Mermaid series were too.

I hope Disney doesn't stop there though.

SapphireZora

Mar 14, 2018
Any word on The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh? Or maybe the animated series of The Little Mermaid and Aladdin?