• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
You lucky people from the Netherlands!

Disney+ is still 2 months away from launching, but for those living in the Netherlands, Disney is now running a free trial on Android devices for its new streaming platform.

On the Google Play store, a trial version of the Disney+ app is now available, but only on Android devices in the Netherlands. The trial is completely free and has limited content available.

From the screenshots in the Google Play store, a few new titles have been confirmed including Freaky Friday, Herbie, Tinker Bell Fairy movies, The Jungle Book, Jessie and many more.

It also confirmed they are offering a "Collection" section, which will group together movies and shows into collections, which will make it much easier to navigate.

Folks from Netherlands, how does it look?

SirMossyBloke

Oct 26, 2017
Is that tweet talking about the 80s live action Spiderman? I miss that show, it was horrible and awesome.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
FOX Spider-man!?!?!?!?!?

Sweet Jesus.

This and Simpsons and Xmen and I would legit sub for at least 3 or 4 months to get through everything.
Not gonna lie, X-Men Animated Series and Spider-Man '94 would be basically the only reason I sign up for the service, and I'm pretty tempted by those two alone

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Gargoyles is on there according to the person tweeting. They also have Mickey Mouse shorts like Steamboat Willie.

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
Just downloaded it.

All the SW movies are on plus plus extras like deleted scenes.

TLJ + R1 are the only ones available in 4k so far.

Jerm411

Oct 27, 2017
Clinton, MO
I'm legit shook...I've been begging for the Spider Man and X-Men animated series since this was announced.

I cannot believe it could be happening...

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
It makes me happy knowing a decent percentage of ERA right now has the X-Men Animated Series opening theme running through their heads.

Oct 25, 2017
Both of those been confirmed too.

I am convulsing right now.

Someone send help now.

Seriously though, this is my childhood. I would get up an hour before going to school, pour a big bowl of cereal, and watch all these cartoons. Then when I came home, I'd do the same thing. I loved these cartoons so much.
But with Spider-man and Xmen, there would be episodes I miss, or I could only catch bits and pieces, and then miss some story line.

Now I can finally close the chapter on that. Watch everything from episode 1.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Nobody's talked about Xmen: Evolution and that needs to be on there.