• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Prompto

Oct 25, 2017
If you're wondering about DCOMs because of course you are.. here's a partial list.

No Luck of the Irish?!
source.gif

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I need to know what kind of resolution the Disney afternoon shows are available at. If 1080p, I'm going to toss out my DVDs and sign up pronto

Oct 25, 2017
I don't see it on the Play Store, so it's not yet there for me. Also it's literally 4:45 AM out here.

Give it a few hours, and maybe then we can tell.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Tried VPN through Bluestacks but I couldn't get it to download the app, maybe if I already had the apk

There seems to be a web version of the trial but I couldn't get the login button to respond when I got to the page

Haribokart

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You're all aware that pretty much every country is going to have vastly different content at the start (and probably for a very long time) right?

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
So, are some stuff missing because it's the beta or is it gonna be like that for the final release? 'Cus I thought the whole point would be that it'd have everything.

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
Zenon!

Just downloaded it.

All the SW movies are on plus plus extras like deleted scenes.

TLJ + R1 are the only ones available in 4k so far.

Rogue One is in 4K?!? It's never been released in that.

Lol. Mars need Moms classic. That was Disney?

It was distributed by Disney but is not considered a "Disney animated movie" because it was not made by Walt Disney Animation Studios.

giphy.gif

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
No Android TV app yet, sadly. I hope that comes soon since I watch most of my shows on the TV and not on the iPad.

There's so much on here that I don't even know where to start...

edit: ^ Can confirm. Rogue One is on here in 4K HDR.

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So, are some stuff missing because it's the beta or is it gonna be like that for the final release? 'Cus I thought the whole point would be that it'd have everything.
Not going to have all the MCU movies at the start because of contracts. I am sure that is the same for other stuff.

TheAbsolution

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
It could still show up at a later date. There's more stuff missing right now. I can't find Emperor's New Groove for example. Neither the movie nor the show. Simpson's isn't here (yet?) either.
Yeah, there's a whole bunch of the Disney Channel shows missing as well that I definitely know they will have on the 12th so don't worry just yet.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
I know some of these might not be in the US because contracts are different here than NED

BUT FUCKING YES, 90S SPIDEY
tenor.gif